“smelly” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Garden Inn and Suites

Garden Inn and Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Oklahoma City
Garden Inn and Suites
You added Garden Inn and Suites to your Saves list
1401 Northeast 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73111 (Formerly Ramada Limited Northeast Oklahoma City)   |
Ranked #99 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
akabama
“smelly”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2009

stay somewhere else all they did was to remove the ashtreys to make a non-smoking rppm smelled ice machine was empty left at 6am did not sample the breakfast

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
Puyallup WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2008

The room was fair, with acceptable furniture, bathroom had granite shower and counter, new toilet, but towel rack kept coming loose. The maid took the soap and shampoo and did not leave washcloths. One day she took the tip and did nothing but take soap that I had requested from management the day before. I started hiding the washcloths and soap in my suitcase so I would have them the next day. After speaking to the management several times, on the last night of a six day stay we had ample towels, soap, and the shampoo the maid previously took and did not replace appeared in the room again.
The management was very pleasant, and delivered a refrigerator I requested promptly. The toilet seat was broken, which they replaced promptly when we reported it. They do have free internet, but I was unable to access it over the weekend. I had bothered the management so much already, I said nothing about it. Considering the price we paid for the room and the convenience of the location next to the Cowboy Museum, we stayed. I probably would not go back.

• Liked — It was next to the Cowboy Museum where I had business, and price.
  • Disliked — Maid service.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2008

The hotel is no longer Garden Inn and Suites. This is now converted to Howard Johnson recently and under new management. The hotel looks very beautiful with the renovation, new furniture and bedding. I was very impressed with the hotel stuffs cordial behavior. The hotel is quite, clean and comfortable. The breakfast and outdoor pool was plus for me. I was happy to the quality of the service with the price I paid. The location also great.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
mishela12000
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2008

From the outside the hotel is beautiful. I went inside and was greeted by the nicest staf...and contiued to have wonderful interactions with them throught my stay. The room however left something to be desired. First of all we were on the third floor with no elevator. The room was nice until I went into the bathroom where a piece of the wall was missing, the light switch was falling off and the toilet paper holder was taped on. But other than that it was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed May 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2002

I just came back from the Ramada Limited today and was sorely disappointed and discussed. I live in Oklahoma, but I want to come to Oklahoma City for the weekend to getaway. After a good day at the zoo and eating dinner my husband and I arrived at the Ramada Limited which our friends selected, because generally Ramada has a good reputation and we've stayed in them before in New Jersey and were pleased.

We checked in and the first room they attempted to give us room 210 the bed wasn't made and a open pop can was still on the desk. We called the office and they then give us room 220. We did a quick check of the room and it looked okay from the surface so we put our bags in there and proceeded to go back out for the evening. At 1200am we got back in tire and ready to relax. It was then that we noticed stains on the outside bedspread. We pulled back the covers and there were human hairs and crumbs and stains on the inner sheets. How discussing!!! We called the office again and they brought up sheets, but didn't bother to offer to put them on the bed. We had to do this ourselves in a place that we're paying to stay in. I could do that at home. The shower wasn't clean the carpet was half vacuumed and the bathroom had a constance odor and a fan that blow continually. I didn't get any rest which was the reason I came to the hotel in the first place. The only reason we didn't leave after the hairs in the sheets was because we rode to Oklahoma City with another couple and we didn't want to spoil there time just because we were miserable. Otherwise, I would have rather driven two hours back to my own home then to stay in this (for lack of a better word dump)!!! The Manager/Owner provided no solution to our horrible stay, just excuses like :"We hired new people and they don't do a good job. Well, if you know this you should take care of the problem. Particularly, in a world where communicable diseases are rampant, cleanness in a Hotel is a must!! Management wanted their money for a lousy service provided how sad. They got there money, but I plan to tell Ramada corporate offices that they should strip the place of the name Ramada. It doesn't live up. And if anyone is out there reading this review if you're ever near 63rd street in Oklahoma City and feel like you want to stop in for a night or two "You'll do better to go somewhere else or just stay home!!!!

Been to Garden Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!