“Excellent hotel at a nice price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #53 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Garner, North Carolina
“Excellent hotel at a nice price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Sleep Inn has nailed my priorities. 1) hot shower with great pressure, 2) comfortable and clean bed, 3) ac. Then take all that and package it in a safe and convenient location, you get a great value.

The staff was great, helpful and friendly.

This hotel is just up the road from the airport, and immediately off I 40.
Brick town is a short 5 mile ride.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
BWPlusBarsana, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Waxrash,

On behalf of the staff at the Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport I am delighted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your comments and praises were shared with the entire team and they had a smile from chin to chin. We are looking forward to your next visit to OKC.

Liz K.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a convention nearby. It did not want to stay downtown and chose this location because it is close to I-40 and I-44. I made my reservation online through the choice website and check in was prompt and easy. I was greeted by a very nice and professional front desk clerk who made me immediately feel welcome. After check-in I found my room to be very clean. Fast Internet was a plus. In the morning the breakfast area had cereals, muffins, donuts, eggs, sausage, fruit, waffles, and coffee etc. and was very well maintained and attended throughout the advertised hours. I added an extra night on my stay and they accommodate me with the same rate I had received the night before. The employees at this hotel are very professional and customer service oriented and will go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. If you're looking for a clean hotel nice professional staff and good rates then I would recommend this hotel. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
BWPlusBarsana, GM at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear GoneSandy432,

I would like to thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure of ours to be of service to you. We greatly appreciate you choosing the Sleep Inn Airport for your accommodation needs. We are looking forward to your next visit back to Oklahoma City. Once again, thank you

Liz
AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

A wonderful way to start a trip. We stayed at this hotel 1/27/2013. The Sleep Inn was clean and well kept, as was our room. There was a very good breakfast and a friendly staff. Easy access to the interstate. We will stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
BWPlusBarsana, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Ray1Ar,
I would like to say thank you on behalf of the staff at the Sleep Inn OKC Airport. The staff and I were delighted to hear your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.
Fairland, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had to attend a meeting in OKC and stayed here for the first time. We are definitely staying here again. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The rooms were great and the breakfast was nice as well. No complaints here!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
BWPlusBarsana, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear C A. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your heartfelt comments. The staff and I at the Sleep Inn OKC Airport were delighted to hear them. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This inn has recently been remodeled and everything is clean and fresh. Our room was a lilttle small, but we had plenty of space. The staff was very helpful and since we had to wait out a snow storm we were extra grateful.

This hotel is just of Meridian and thus close to every kind of restaurant you can imagine. It's also an easy off/on for I40.

Good hotel. Good value. We'll stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: This hotel is on a flight path for the airport. Not sure there are any totally quiet rooms. We enj...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
amit0923, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
The staff and I at the Sleep Inn OKC Airport are delighted to hear your kind words. We are truly grateful that you picked us to meet your accommodations needs. We hope to see you again in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Had an overnight stay here for work and the place is perfect! Helpful staff, very clean, fresh, nice new interior decor, super comfy bed, and finally very nice breakfast. Wish I coulda stayed longer to take advantage of the mini fridge & microwave :). I will stay here again when I'm in the area for work.

Room Tip: Nice location off of I-40. Close to my work in the area.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
amit0923, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
The staff and I are very pleased to hear your comments. We are delighted that you gave us the opportunity to serve you and that we met all of our needs. We are really looking forward to your next visit. Once again, Thank You.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I particularly liked the Noon check out. Nice rooms, very clean and welcoming. Both the night registration and day person were friendly and helpful. It was not seem like much but after a day of driving, I appreciate a smile. Pool guy told me the water was 81 and that is too cool in a cool room so I avoided that. No hot tub. Hot breakfast was fine and in a clean comfortable room. This was an all around good value for the money.

Room Tip: First floor near the pool was good and close to workout room too.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
amit0923, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable and memorable as possible. We hope to be of service to you again in the near future. Once again, Thank You.

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!