Kids are out of school in Nebraska and decided to take a road trip to San Antonio. Oklahoma was our stop this weekend. My teens are 13-15 first words when we got in our room 518. "Wow mom this is fancy!..." That's how momma rolls I said. The pull out bed was a plus to keep them separated. Boy and girl. We were tired our first night and ordered from their new night gallery food. Not bad and inexpensive. Disappointed to hear that corporate hasn't given them supplies for the bruschetta and no Mojitos! But nice to order a quick meal and for low price. You order from room and then go down to lobby kitchen area to pick up. $8 for salad. Chicken Caesar was good just need 2 dressing packets. Chips and salsa with cheese dip and I had tomato bisque soup, nice flavor. Oh and I had a glass of Chardonnay for $7.50. We didn't get to use outdoor pool but lots of baseball kids were using it and they seemed to have fun. They served breakfast in their lobby kitchen area. The staff kept up with the pace of lots of families there this weekend. Eggs were fresh. I liked their scrambled egg whites with a little onion and peppers. Kids liked their French toast. Nice, money saving for your stay. Good option. The lobby was nice and cozy to hang out. The rooms were comfortable, pillows good. GREAT water pressure and hot water! Yes!! Our room had a desk. 2 doubles. A sofa area. A mini fridge and bar with sink. Our room looked out back parking lot and nice view of trees past parking lot. Other than this we enjoyed and will stay again. Thanks to the nice staff and front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 2 1/2 star hotel includes a 42" flat screen TV in each room, as well as complimentary wireless internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place OKC Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Okc Airport Hotel Oklahoma City
- Hyatt Place Oklahoma City
- Hyatt Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hyatt