“Not a bad hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Springfield, Missouri
“Not a bad hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

No frills but clean. This Springhill is much better than the one near the airport. It is reasonably new, the rooms are nice. The breakfast was funny smelling eggs and paper thin bacon to go along with the typical Marriott trucked in muffins and other breads. For a free breakfast it was not too bad. The hotel is next door to a Twin Peaks which makes it nice for the traveling businessman.

Stayed May 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Mustang, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

i booked a room for my wife-daughter and her friends for her 15 birthday. The hotel was very crowded as it was big weekend in OK (Art Festival, Memorial Marathon, etc), but the staff was tremendous, especially Gabby S. Constantly she went over and above to help me and other guests with needs. Hotel has a few maintence issues but the room was clean, the girls liked the breakfast and enjoyed the hotel. For the rate and location was a very good deal. Gabby provides a tremendous service for this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stay at this hotel often and am always rememberd by name, thanks to Toni and Clint. They are amazingly professional and courteous. I love everything about this hotel except for the fact that pets are allowed. It greatly troubles me to see pets in the hallways and hear them barking in the rooms!!!! Sports teams LOVE this hotel, so if you are looking for a quiet lobby and room in the breakfast area, this is not the place for you. We do not mind, and I ALWAYS choose this hotel due to its courteous staff, location, and spacious rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

The hotel had a good overall appearance and the suite arrangement was nice. The breakfast was good. It met our needs as an inexpensive option for our guests who attended a business meeting. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a positive experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

We made a mad dash to OKC without reservations and were to have a late late arrival. I called the hotel in route and spoke to Gabby who was a dream. She was more than helpful! Upon arrival there had been a shift change. She had relayed our needs to a young man, maybe his name was Nathan? He, too, was excellent in customer service. We travel to OKC a few times a year. Guess what? We will be back.

The rooms we had were very clean and the beds were comfortable. I like the size of the Springhill Suites rooms.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Burlington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

two staff members makes this hotel 5 star. Afi and Gabby are both front desk personnel. I have stayed extensively at this hotel. Both greet me by name. If there is any issue with my room, they resolve it immediately. They make me feel welcome and at home. I recommended this hotel to coworkers and I know at least 15 booked for a 2 week stay. If Afi and Gabby were not here to greet me, I don't think I would continue to book my stays here. They are what I've come to expect at Marriott brand hotels. If they were not here, I would probably book with another motel. The breakfast buffet provided is quite good. "Miss Rose" is an icon here and greets everyone with a warm welcome. I'm telling anyone looking for a place to stay in OKC, you'll be extremely pleased with the staff at Springhill Suites Quail Springs in OKC.

Room Tip: exceptional top to bottom.
Green Features: they do an outstanding job. their efforts toward reducing environmental impact is impressive
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I wasn't happy with this visit--it was just OK. I checked in, unpacked, and found out that the refrigerator didn't work, the stopper in the bathroom sink was broken, and neither of the 2 phones were getting a dial tone. Since I could not CALL the front desk, I walked down, told them the issues, and they moved me to a different room. So I went back up, packed, and moved. They did offer to help me move, but I thought that would be too involved.
I had issues with the new room as well, once I had stayed a night or two. The refrigerator needed to be defrosted and made noises during the night that sound like someone bumping the wall. The bathroom fan was VERY noisy. Otherwise, the room was clean and the location was convenient to restaurants for my 3 night stay. But I probably won't take a chance on the hotel again since there are so many in the general area when I come for my business trips.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the other hotels in the area. If you are in the front, you'll hav...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Been to SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs? Share your experiences!