“Recent Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Mustang, Oklahoma
“Recent Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

i booked a room for my wife-daughter and her friends for her 15 birthday. The hotel was very crowded as it was big weekend in OK (Art Festival, Memorial Marathon, etc), but the staff was tremendous, especially Gabby S. Constantly she went over and above to help me and other guests with needs. Hotel has a few maintence issues but the room was clean, the girls liked the breakfast and enjoyed the hotel. For the rate and location was a very good deal. Gabby provides a tremendous service for this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stay at this hotel often and am always rememberd by name, thanks to Toni and Clint. They are amazingly professional and courteous. I love everything about this hotel except for the fact that pets are allowed. It greatly troubles me to see pets in the hallways and hear them barking in the rooms!!!! Sports teams LOVE this hotel, so if you are looking for a quiet lobby and room in the breakfast area, this is not the place for you. We do not mind, and I ALWAYS choose this hotel due to its courteous staff, location, and spacious rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

The hotel had a good overall appearance and the suite arrangement was nice. The breakfast was good. It met our needs as an inexpensive option for our guests who attended a business meeting. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a positive experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

We made a mad dash to OKC without reservations and were to have a late late arrival. I called the hotel in route and spoke to Gabby who was a dream. She was more than helpful! Upon arrival there had been a shift change. She had relayed our needs to a young man, maybe his name was Nathan? He, too, was excellent in customer service. We travel to OKC a few times a year. Guess what? We will be back.

The rooms we had were very clean and the beds were comfortable. I like the size of the Springhill Suites rooms.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Burlington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

two staff members makes this hotel 5 star. Afi and Gabby are both front desk personnel. I have stayed extensively at this hotel. Both greet me by name. If there is any issue with my room, they resolve it immediately. They make me feel welcome and at home. I recommended this hotel to coworkers and I know at least 15 booked for a 2 week stay. If Afi and Gabby were not here to greet me, I don't think I would continue to book my stays here. They are what I've come to expect at Marriott brand hotels. If they were not here, I would probably book with another motel. The breakfast buffet provided is quite good. "Miss Rose" is an icon here and greets everyone with a warm welcome. I'm telling anyone looking for a place to stay in OKC, you'll be extremely pleased with the staff at Springhill Suites Quail Springs in OKC.

Room Tip: exceptional top to bottom.
Green Features: they do an outstanding job. their efforts toward reducing environmental impact is impressive
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I wasn't happy with this visit--it was just OK. I checked in, unpacked, and found out that the refrigerator didn't work, the stopper in the bathroom sink was broken, and neither of the 2 phones were getting a dial tone. Since I could not CALL the front desk, I walked down, told them the issues, and they moved me to a different room. So I went back up, packed, and moved. They did offer to help me move, but I thought that would be too involved.
I had issues with the new room as well, once I had stayed a night or two. The refrigerator needed to be defrosted and made noises during the night that sound like someone bumping the wall. The bathroom fan was VERY noisy. Otherwise, the room was clean and the location was convenient to restaurants for my 3 night stay. But I probably won't take a chance on the hotel again since there are so many in the general area when I come for my business trips.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the other hotels in the area. If you are in the front, you'll hav...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
geary, ok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed here one night in early Nov and again in early Dec in conjunction with my wife's cervical surgery. We received a discount by referral from the Laser Spine Institute so the total cost was under $100 per night.

This hotel may not be new but it was one of the cleanest we have seen. The bathroom was spotless and the shower actually produced enough water to shower. As ridiculous as that sounds, we have stayed in so many hotels with water saver shower heads that made showering an unpleasant and lengthy experience. The tub has a liner for safety and sanitation.

This suite has all the amenities necessary to recuperate from surgery - bed and bath separated from kitchen and living room. The couch and chair did not match but so what. It did not diminish comfort and the couch was actually a hide a bed - a nice touch when extra bed space is needed for children or visiting family. The kitchen has a coffeepot, refrigerator, microwave and a pantry with dishes and silverware.

For business purposes, they had both wired and wireless free internet and at least a dozen electrical outlets to accommodate our high tech world of recharging. I also noticed the alarm clock was an I phone I pod docking station. Not much help for our Android phones but another nice touch.

The lobby has coffee available 24/7 where you can choose from decaf, medium roast or dark roast. I'm a coffee freak and I'm so fussy about my coffee that I usually brew my own when on the road so having good coffee available in a hotel pretty much made my stay.

Full buffet breakfast is served daily and included in the rate. Bulk breakfast is never the greatest in quality but the flavor was good and there was a wide variety from which to choose. Our first breakfast had a waffle machine that made great waffles. Mary and I usually check out early when on the road but this breakfast was worth the wait.

Nice touches seem to be the norm for this hotel so I will add The Market to the list. The Market is a cubby hole next to the front desk that has a variety of chilled beverages and snacks. I saw nothing priced more than $1.50 and everything can be billed to the room. The microwave sandwiches had no price. I took one to Mary who was hungry following surgery but was afraid that the burger and fries from room service might upset her stomach. The Market burger was just meat and cheese on a bun but was enough to satisfy her munchies. Because it had no price I expected it would be costly. Room service wanted $9.00 for a burger and fries so I expected this burger snack to be at least half that amount. Hotel snacks are usually pricey. I was surprised when I got the bill and the mini-burger only cost $1.84. It actually had a good flavor so Mary ordered two more to take with us.

The Market is nice for families who need to satisfy the snack necessities of children without doubling the room rate. This is one of the best hotel experiences we have had. The service was expedient and friendly. They created an atmosphere that made you feel like they wanted your presence more than your money. That not only makes you want to return but to share your experience with others.

Five stars, Marriott, nothing less.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Been to SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs? Share your experiences!