“Great Hotel, Service and Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #39 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Hotel, Service and Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We checked in while a large ball team was also checking in. The hotel staff were very courteous and accomodating and coordinated this crazy number of people very well. The room was very clean and quiet - loved the KING BED Suite - laid out nicely. Be treated with respect and the way they were able to accomodate everyone checking at at the same time was admirable. Then, they changed our room to a lower floor so we did not have to wait on the elevator. The beds were comfy and the variety at breakfast was nice! I'd definitely stay again...good location and nice on and off access to John Kilpatrick Turnpike and Quail Springs Mall.

Room Tip: End room on 2nd floor was quiet with easy access down one flight and out the door...nice and invitin...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Stephenville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Our staff stayed at this hotel from October 15th thru the 29th we had a very nice rooms very clean. The hotel breakfast was very good and we received a cheerful
good morning, every morning from Miss Rose. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Due to the nature of our visit we did not use any of the amenities. I would highly recommend this hotel above any on Meridian or surrounding areas It feels very safe and has a variety of restaurants located very close by. We will be back next year. The only negative about the hotel would be the bath tubs have an odd curve to them that is the only reason this hotel did not receive an excellent rating from me

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Based on experiences of my six day stay at SpringHill Suites, OKC Quail Springs, I would suggest you stay at another hotel. Clint was the only staff member who ever smiled at me. Everyone else at the desk never smiled or spoke including the manager. At check out, the young man was friendly, but again, no smile. I had to get three new sets of keys made because they would stop working. The woman who maintained breakfast was WONDERFUL and definitely an asset. The pavers at the entrance, which go several different directions, make it very hard to roll suitcases on and for women wearing heals to navigate. The outside of the hotel was attractive and landscaping was beautiful. The music upon entering the driveway was inviting. The parking spaces were ample.

The snack area was always open and well stocked. There was always a bowl of fresh green apples available for free for a snack. The elevator's stainless steel walls were never polished the whole time I was there and were covered in fingerprints.

There were three dead crickets in my room that were there all six days I was, so clearly, the room was never vacuumed. The air conditioner is the old fashioned kind that sets by the window. It worked well, but it ran constantly and was very noisy. The microwave did not work and did not have a glass tray on top of the carousel. The furniture was old with worn spots, outdated, and obviously mixed. The patterns of the couch, chair, and carpet all three clashed with each other. The coffee was very cheap and like drinking hot water. The drawers clearly were not wiped out because all three had hair in them upon my arrival. There was a long dark hair on the wall in the shower the whole time, so therefore the shower walls were never wiped down. My trash was a food sack from fast food the night before was not emptied one day. For three days, my coffee cup was only rinsed out and not washed. I know because the bottom was dirty when I got there and the same dirty spot was there for 3 days. The towel on the counter was clearly dirty and never changed. One day, my cream and sugar wrappers and stir stick were left on the counter and not thrown away. I was in the room one day when it was cleaned and literally, the housekeeper was in and out in less than five minutes. The tub shape is very dangerous. There is no way you can stand in the tub for a shower and be on level surface. The slants on the side cause you to lose your balance very easily when turning around. I am only 5'2" and 120 lbs., and I can't imagine how compact the shower space would be for a large man. The black out curtains worked well, but were way to short; therefore, letting light in easily from the bottom. The bed was comfortable and the television worked well. The desk area was nice and internet easy to connect. The lighting was ample and the space in the room was nice and not confining.

There are many more options for hotels in the area. I would definitely choose to go somewhere else upon my next visit to OKC.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Columbia MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Was there for 3 nights for the Redman triathlon. Located on the north side of OKC with many great restaurants within walking distance and close to Lake Hefner. Room was spacious with a kitchen area, very clean with good amenities (coffee maker and refrigerator in the room). Breakfast was excellent with hot and cold foods available. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Our family stayed here for a wedding and found the rooms very clean, and the staff very helpful and accommodating!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Southwest US
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I stayed here one night on business. While not as new as some of the other two and three star hotels in the vicinity, this SpringHill Suites is well maintained and my room was spotless. The breakfast was very good for this type of self-serve breakfast and I appreciated the high quality scrambled eggs, sausage and biscuits & gravy! The room sported a nice HDTV that was viewable from the sitting area as well as the bedroom.

A large storm was brewing as I checked in at around 7:30 and right after eating my take out dinner from the nearby Mimi's Cafe, I started hearing loud crashes against the window in my room. I looked out and couldn't belive the size of the hailstones (quarter and golf ball size) pounding both the hotel and everyone's parked cars. There was never a loss of power, but the television lost signal for a time. I'm stating all this because I felt that the hotel was understaffed to handle any large scale potential emergency of this type. My guess is having one person at the front desk and one maintenance person on duty is probably typical evening staffing for this class of hotel, but they seemed a bit overwhelmed during this event.

All-in-all, this was a good stay and I look forward to returning again in the future.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Grand Prairie, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

On the weekend of May 5-6, 2012, I traveled with my 5th and 6th grade basketball teams from Dallas, TX to Oklahoma City to play in a MAYB tournament. Needless to say 2o 5th and 6th graders are a handful, but upon arriving we knew our stay would be great. The front desk staff greeted us with smiles as did the entire staff. Our stay was comfortable and safe. The rooms and common areas of the hotel were immaculate. From the front desk to the houseman to the housekeepers, your staff went above and beyond the call of duty to make our stay "just what we ordered". We will definitely come back and this experience will make us choose Springhill for may more tournaments to come. Thanks for the OKC hospitality!!

Coach Marvin Young
North Texas Storm Basketball

Room Tip: Simply let the front desk staff know what you are looking for and they will do the rest.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs? Share your experiences!