“Pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #81 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Staff was very curtious and friendly. The room was ready for us when we arrived, AC was on and ice was in refrigerator. We got a room with frig and microwave , very nice for people who have meds that need chilled. Coke machines were only $1.25. Breakfast was good and well stocked. Would stay here again

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Our hotel room was nasty. The carpet in our room looked like it never has been cleaned. I didn't even want to take my shoes off afraid I would get a foot fungus from it. The bathroom had pubic hair all over the floor and the shower curtain had mold on it. The AC did NOT work. Will NEVER stay there again would rather sleep in my car, at least I know that's clean.

Room Tip: Read the reviews!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Feltham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

A friend & I stayed here for a night as our flight was cancelled. They was more than welcome to accommodate us for the night. The room was clean and well equipped with 2 twin beds, clean towels, flat screen tv, AC etc. Staff was nice and helpful. I couldn't of asked for more at such last minute

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Kansas City
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I am not too fussy, but this hotel did not make me feel secure. The beds are very good and the rooms clean but do not have a clean feeling. This location told me my fav in Dell City closed. I found out they only moved and was very upset at the inconvenience of the location of this hotel. In general just not a good experience.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
YODER
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this particular La Quinta. I was disappointed with the two dog limit which I found to be unusual for a La Quinta but the service was good, check in and out easy and staff was friendly. Beds were very nice and room was clean.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Yes, this Inn is an older place however, rooms are currently being modified and updated. Our first stay in Feb 2014, current stay today in May. Issues we had were fixed ASAP. Anything I asked of Teah P at the front desk, she was more than accommodating and kept a pleasant attitude even when I felt like I was being a pest.. Back in Feb, Carrie W, in housekeeping was very thorough with her cleaning. She takes her job very serious and also very pleasant. Mrs Shirley , when it come to breakfast, she is the hostess with the mostess..! Very sweet Lady. Mr Nick in maintenance, was very polite and professional when he came in to check on my fridge and plug in the lamps I thought didn't work. Ms Pam in housekeeping this morn, came through took care of a few things and asked if I needed more of this and that and she also takes her job very serious. My point for this review is : we all take the time to log online to bash service providers. Today, bigger Chains and Organizations depend on customer feedback and reviews so, yes this Inn has had it's share of ''bad'' help but, I can tell you this, I don't see those folks around anymore so, La Quinta is listening. S and R Yaites, Cardinal Logistics

Room Tip: Best rooms poolside, face the courtyard or in the main building.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Pama Tx, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

This hotel as been around a long time and it is beginning to show lots of wear inside and out. Needs a big facelift. Walkways are rusted and one upstairs walkway is actually closed off. Lots of paint needed and furniture needs to be upgraded.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Oklahoma City Airport? Share your experiences!