“Neat Italian” 5 of 5 stars

405-310-5271
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Benvenutis Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 261 Restaurants in Norman
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Doing business, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: James Garner
Norman, Oklahoma
“Neat Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

The restaurant is an absolute gem. In a small city like Norman, having that great representation of Italian cuisine is wonderful. The plates are the least Amercanised possible. If you look for American-Italian food, this restaurant is not for you. On the other hand, if you pursue real Italian cuisine, you will find a great deal in this restaurant. Highly recommended for people missing Italian food in US.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great, as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Anthony, the chef at Benvenutis is a star. His sauces complement his creative appetizers and entrees.Service was very good making for a great evening for the six of us.

Visited June 2014
Ardmore
“Best experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Came to dinner here with my good friend and it was such an amazing experience! The food was incredible. Our waitress, Kristen, was very accommodating and sweet. One of the owners, Hoss, even sat down to chat with us. He is hilarious! I would recommend this place to any one who would like a genuine Italian meal

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tuttle, Oklahoma
“Anniversary Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I chose Benvenutis to celebrate my wedding anniversary. I have been looking for an Italian restaurant in Oklahoma that could compare to one of my favorites in Los Angeles. This restaurant isn't a match but definitely has potential. My husband loved the pig belly and scallops. I had chicken marsala which was pretty good. The server was good but I don't remember her discussing the specials on the menu and there are a few other things I am used to from a high end restaurant that were missing. We will definitely go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good... but not a great place to eat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

My wife and I asked about sharing a Benvenuti salad and the waiter told us that would work. Well, it did, for about two bites each. We ordered Pasta from Hell and Lobster Ravioli. Both were very good in quality, but certainly not too much in quantity. We had to wait a bit on the service and had to ask for certain items that are typically just replenished automatically. Then we decided to try the desserts which we had heard a lot about. We chose unwisely when we chose the Carrot Cake. It was definitely a frozen food service item and was a bit dry. So all in all, we didn't have a bad experience, but definitely not one of better ones. We would have to really think about it before going back.

• Visited May 2014