“Worth every penny” 5 of 5 stars

405-310-5271
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Benvenutis Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 291 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: James Garner
Norman, Oklahoma
“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place is a bit on the pricey side. HOWEVER, it's one of the few places that I can legitimately say is worth the money. The food is so good here; it's one of the best restaurants in Norman. They also have part of there menu that changes monthly so you can always try something new if you want. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“beautiful atmosphere, high prices, food average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I think the decor and lighting here is beautiful. Everyone is wonderfully decent and pleasant. Those are the 2 things that I like about this restaurant. They have nice open windows you can sit by. The food prices are high because they have an Italian chef/owner. However, I thought the marinara was pretty average tasting and the pasta was mushy, not firm for my liking. I suppose it's a matter of taste. The chicken marsala was nicely breaded, smoky and lacking in flavor. Mashed potatoes, marginal. It all looked good though. A nice place to go, but to my tastes, the flavor is missing and the marinara needs work. Ps--my grandmother was a saucier.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“So so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We wanted to try this place out because my husband had read that it was supposed to have a "romantic" setting. We really didn't find it to be romantic at all.. the tables are so close together I could hear every conversation in detail from the others in our area. Our waiter FORGOT to put our order in.... so he came by after we had been sitting there for at least 20 mintues to aplogize for forgetting. I could understand that if the place had been super busy, but it wasn't at all. Tables with the larger parties seemed to get the attention from our waiter that night. Our food was good, but definitley not the best or even close to the best we have had.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Always exceptional food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Benvenuti's chef, Anthony is very creative and some of the menu items change by the month. he is a master of sauces and the appetizers are exceptional. Service is good but not great holding the restaurant back. Ambiance is vg as the restaurant is a former railroad station

Visited June 2013
Purcell, Oklahoma
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Consistently great!
Pasta from hell is awesome.
Service is very good everytime we go. Sea bass is delicious. The huge steak has great flavor.

• Visited April 2013