“I was surprised” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Ada, Oklahoma
“I was surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Let me first say I do not like going to a "sandwich shoppe" to eat. My first thought is I can make a sandwich at home. My second thought, why do I want to overpay for a sandwich I could make at home and still be hungry an hour after I eat? Went to McAlisters Deli in Norman last night with the family because no one could agree where to eat. I had the reuben sandwich, cole slaw and sweet tea. Was I surprised!!! The sandwich was excellent. Plenty of meat - only down side was it needed more sauerkraut. Cole slaw was creamy and cold - very delicious. The sweet tea was outstanding. I am still not a huge sandwich place guy but I would definitely eat hear again. Oh, and the country potato soup was very good according to my wife. Stay away from the chicken tortilla soup according to my son.

Visited November 2012

Norman, Oklahoma
“Great Deli!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

Awesome deli food. Sandwiches, soups, salads and awesome iced tea. You will love it.

Norman, Oklahoma
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Great place for lunch! Their pastrami is wonderful! I have tried sandwiches, salads, baked potatoes...all great. My husband and I enjoy lunches here about once a month. Service is always speedy, servers always kind.

• Visited May 2011