“Yum!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Kansas
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had lunch with 2 grandchildren on our way to Texas last week. The staff was excellent and the food superb. One of the best burgers we all had eaten. The beef had great flavor in addition , innovative toppings.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Delish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The search for my location doesn't produce anything. This review is for the Red Robin located n Bowie, MD. The food /atmosphere is great. I'm a member of their Red Royalty Club. Recommended for great burgers (blue cheese, ahhh). I''ve never eaten onion rings that I like, but if u like them-please get the "tower"!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Norman, Oklahoma
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love the gourmet burgers here and the relaxed fun atmosphere. I find the quality of the food is on par with other Red Robins. I do find that the service is a little slow here but if you're not in a hurry and you don't need refills they are great burgers.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, Texas
“High Priced Burgers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

High Priced Burgers? I don't get why this place is so popular? The burgers aren't much better than the fast food places and you will pay 3 times the price.

Visited November 2012
Lexington, oklahoma, USA
“not happy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

We frequently go to Red Robin for lunch and this is the first time we were not happy. Usually our server is very friendly and attentive. The one we had was not and about the only thing he said to us was, "the kitchen is slow getting out your appetizer and we apologize". The first basket of onion strings were cold and when we asked for ones that were hot, the second basket was not much better. Our hamburger was fine, but my half had the sauce and my daughter's had almost none. Our drinks were never refilled and I had to catch our server on the run to get a to-go box. Hope that next time they are back to their usual great service and food.

• Visited September 2012