“Great casino” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 9 Attractions in Norman
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the hottest Vegas-style action at Riverwind Casino, including over 2,700 electronic games, off-track betting, and 45 gaming tables such as Poker, Blackjack, Ultimate Texas Holdem', 3 Card Poker, and Baccarat. Many world-class acts have taken the stage at the Showplace Theatre. The 1,500-seat theatre is the most luxurious venue in the area. Also in the theatre is a mezzanine area, with a full bar, lounge, and two corporate boxes. We offer a wide selection of restaurants, including Chips 'N Ales, the Willows Buffet and the Seasons Food Court, featuring Burger King®, Rick’s Café, Taco Bueno™ and Panda Express®. Located right in the middle of the casino floor is the Energy Bar, a full bar featuring gaming machines built into the bar.Don’t feel like walking far to park your car? Drop it off at our North or South Valet, and take just a few steps to be on the casino floor. And if you’re too tired to even drive home, stop at the Riverwind Hotel, attached to the casino’s south side by a walkway. The hotel, outfitted with the latest luxurious amenities, has 100 guest rooms, including nine spa suites, a junior suite and a governor suite and is sure to be your gateway to relaxation. For our guests who need to travel by airplane, we are conveniently located 23 miles from Will Rogers World Airport. Nearby is Oklahoma’s “most unique entertainment destination”, the Bricktown Entertainment District, as well as the Winter Creek Golf Course, Sooner Mall, and the University of Oklahoma.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
20 attraction reviews
“Great casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love this casino-definately on par with the Vegas boys. The only thing I HATE about all Oklahoma casinos is the "rake"-the 50 cents you have to pay to play each hand at the table games. It's a fun atmosphere and they usually have great music!

Visited June 2012
Marek C, Social Media Manager at Riverwind Casino, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thanks for the kudos!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
30 attraction reviews
“Giant Smokey Bar”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Went for a show and was met with that unmistakable stench of years of cigarette smoke. Really made for a lackluster evening.

Visited August 2012
Sorry about that. Our concert venue is smoke-free, so I hope you enjoyed the show!!
Duncan, Oklahoma
“A Favorite.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Riverwind is probably my favorite state casino. I just seem to win more there than the others. I like the variety of slots and their restaurant is not too bad. It's also close to Norman--one of my favorite Oklahoma towns.

Visited January 2013
Thanks for the recommendation! We definitely have great promotions and fantastic food!
Dallas, Texas
23 attraction reviews
“Ding Ding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Love the sound of slot machines? Then you will love this casino. I have a hard time leaving...well until my money is gone. Ha! But seriously I usually have pretty good luck here and if you are a new rewards member they will give you like $25 to play with on your first visit.

Visited December 2012
That is correct! Sign up for a Wild Card, and earn 5 points on your first day and receive $25 in bonus play!

Thanks for the virtual high five!
“NEVERWIN! THAT SHOULD BE THEIR NAME”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I have been going here since its debut and in the beginning I would win like crazy which I realize is what sucks you in. I am a regular,at least twice a week taking 100-200 each time and haven't won anything over 300 in 2years! I have earned up to 250-300 points in a single visit and all i got was $30 in free play and i have yet to receive any comp besides a free willows buffet,Which I'm sure EVERY player receives with their monthly rewards.Where is the bonus for those of us that play over the 20,30,100,200 points in a single night.Maybe we should earn tshirtsthey say we are stupid as hell for the continued patronage. I agree with half the reviews here. it's just not fun anymore unless you have time to spare only go on the nights where the offer money for your money at least you know you're getting something.But I guess that's the life of a gambler. I suggest you step up the rewards for those of us that spend more max betting on machines. I have friends that play 18 cents and win 1200! Maybe that's what I should do.Taking 20 every other day will last hours instead of my hundreds lasting minutes

Sorry you haven't had quite the luck recently. We definitely have big winners, and I hope you're able to join us again soon!

Been to Riverwind Casino? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Riverwind Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.