“Huge casino!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 9 Attractions in Norman
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the hottest Vegas-style action at Riverwind Casino, including over 2,700 electronic games, off-track betting, and 45 gaming tables such as Poker, Blackjack, Ultimate Texas Holdem', 3 Card Poker, and Baccarat. Many world-class acts have taken the stage at the Showplace Theatre. The 1,500-seat theatre is the most luxurious venue in the area. Also in the theatre is a mezzanine area, with a full bar, lounge, and two corporate boxes. We offer a wide selection of restaurants, including Chips 'N Ales, the Willows Buffet and the Seasons Food Court, featuring Burger King®, Rick’s Café, Taco Bueno™ and Panda Express®. Located right in the middle of the casino floor is the Energy Bar, a full bar featuring gaming machines built into the bar.Don’t feel like walking far to park your car? Drop it off at our North or South Valet, and take just a few steps to be on the casino floor. And if you’re too tired to even drive home, stop at the Riverwind Hotel, attached to the casino’s south side by a walkway. The hotel, outfitted with the latest luxurious amenities, has 100 guest rooms, including nine spa suites, a junior suite and a governor suite and is sure to be your gateway to relaxation. For our guests who need to travel by airplane, we are conveniently located 23 miles from Will Rogers World Airport. Nearby is Oklahoma’s “most unique entertainment destination”, the Bricktown Entertainment District, as well as the Winter Creek Golf Course, Sooner Mall, and the University of Oklahoma.
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Huge casino!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This casino is huge so make sure you have your cell phone handy if you go with friends! You can get lost here!! We haven't won anything huge here but it's good for some time away with friends. Never have eaten here or stayed in the hotel either. Just gambled and that was fun! :)

Visited April 2011

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“NOT Neverwin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Don't understand the negative reviews this casino receives. Have been 5-6 times now and always have enjoyed the entertainment value. Have not always left with a wallet full of cash, but mange to keep playing for hours on our limited budget. This past weekend did hit two jackpots that were quite substantial. One must always go to the casino with only what you can afford to spend for the entertainment value. If you come out a winner, that's the bonus!

Bethany, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
“Dont eat at the Willows”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Riverwind is a large casino. Good for those who like to gamble. But dont waste your time and money to eat the friday night buffet at the Willows. We stood in line for over a hour to get into the restaurant, paid $25 a person (there were 7 of us=$325), and then had to wait 30 more minutes to be seated. The crab legs were the only thing that was fresh. Everything else was old. The waitress hardly checked on us. This place is surely not worth the wait or cost. Save your money!!

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good Oklahoma Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

This isn't Las Vegas, review is in comparison to Oklahoma casinos. The facility itself is nice enough, looks fairly new. If you haven't been to an Oklahoma casino, there aren't craps tables or roulette wheels. Largest proportion, by a great margin, of games are slots. There is a center section of blackjack tables and three card poker tables. There is a poker room, which I didn't visit. The biggest problem in this casino, as documented in other reviews, is the lack of ventilation. The smoke smell in the casino is totally ridiculous. Eye-watering, headache-inducing ridiculous. Interestingly, there is a row of fast food restaurants in the back of the casino. Burger King, Panda Express, and Rick's Cafe line the back like a mall food court. You have to pay for alcoholic drinks, like other Oklahoma casinos. I wouldn't make a special trip back, but if I come back to OKC for a Thunder game I would return here.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
“Keep your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

I'm a big gambler but losing my money over and over doesn't appeal to me.My bankroll averaged out 300-600 dollars a trip. That money barely lasted 3 hours. This is playing penny machines and maybe playing a hundred on the dollar machines. My average trips were twice a month so that adds up pretty fast. My last winning trip was in September just 200 dollars ahead.With those odds I have decided to quit my local and go to Vegas or Tunica instead. At least there I'd be awarded with comps I deserve and free alcholic drinks. At Riverwind if your betting .15-20 cents you can win an extra $10 bucks but gas is too high for me to take that and be excited enough to go home. In the highroller room there are a few winners but not much. Besides I don't know how much they spent to get that win. I will go back to Riverwind only to eat their crableg buffet on Friday nights for $24.99. I feel it 's worth the money just for that. If you want to keep your money then stay away from Oklahoma casinos. Riverwind, Winstar, Newcastle.and Remington Park are all the same Chickasaw tribe. Oklahoma has no public payout percentage meaning it's just thievery.You can a put a fork in me I am done!

Visited February 2012

Been to Riverwind Casino? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Riverwind Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.