“Excellent quality” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Excellent quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

The food was delicious, the restaurant was very clean, and the employees were very friendly. Service was fast. Price was exceptional.

Visited July 2012

Shawnee, Oklahoma
“Fresh with great choices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Nice fresh items with many choices! There were 11 items on the soup board alone.

My husband and I each had the "Manager's Special" which is a choose two. I had turkey Reuben (basically a traditional Reuben only made with sliced turkey). It was fantastic! My other choice was a fresh fruit cup which is served with a slightly sweet dipping sauce (made with yogurt?). He had a cup of seafood gumbo which he pronounced excellent (we're Louisiana natives, so we know gumbo) and a club sandwich which was very good. Our total bill was $15 (no drinks).

Waitstaff is very friendly and helpful. We've had other soups and the salad bar on different occasions and it's always nice. There are muffins and toasted bread pieces regardless of what you order which are available on the salad bar. Soft serve ice-cream is free as well.

Easy access off I-35 in Norman.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Food is always fresh and the service is excellent!

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“lunch time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Wanted a healthy sandwich and I got one. I believe it was a turkey sandwich, very good.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
mcloud, Oklahoma
“excellent salad bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

When you crave a good salad, Jason's is the place to go. I have not tried any of their sanwiches, or soups, but I've been told that they are excellent as well. Jason's in Norman off of 35 and main is my favorite.