“I accidentally ordered that crappy beer again” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Huntington Beach, California
“I accidentally ordered that crappy beer again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I always get the "pick eight" beer sampler and for some reason I always end up getting that one beer that tastes like Hobbit sweat.

The crispy jalapeño burger was fantastic but was just a little bit painful coming out later.

Service was great and the atmosphere reminded me of other BJ's restaurants.

Visited July 2013

Oxford, United Kingdom
“A lovely place to spend time and get proper food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was surprised by the quality of the food thy cook and serve. They have a perfect selection of ales and beers - "must try!" ;) Good Italian and Asian dishes with proper taste... and a very decent and respective service!

Visited April 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Evening!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great atmosphere, diverse menu, always good service and you can count on the food to be consistant every time out! They also have a gluten free menu with several items on it. I tried the gluten free chicken alfredo pizza and it was outstanding. Most of the time your gluten free menu items arent very good. They usually are some what rubbery. I will definetly order it again on my next trip to BJ's. Our party of eight all had good things to say about their meals as well. From steaks and shrimp to salmon, and salads all were very tasty! The portions were generous and we didnt have to wait long for our food! Great time in a great restaurant!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Norman, Oklahoma
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Went to BJ's in Norman this past Sunday for lunch. This was our first time eating at this location. The first thing we noticed was that for being right after church services, they were not busy. My husband ordered a hamburger and I ordered a salad with chicken. After waiting for quite a while for our meals, when we finally did receive them half of the chicken was raw. They replaced the meal and the manager did come over to apologize, which I appreciated. Our meals were okay but nothing that would make us say "let's go there again!"

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were visiting our daughter at OU and she knew to call ahead for seating which was smart as it was a very busy Saturday night. That saved us a good 20 minutes of waiting. The staff was very friendly and our waitress was excellent and very attentive. We tried the pizza which was good but not what we expected from a deep dish pizza. We felt it had too much bread and not enough toppings. My son's hamburger was HUGE! The menu is very extensive so I'd be anxious to try some other dishes next time. Their signiture desserts are very good and they have several flavors. I understand that is why all the college kids love to go there on their Birthdays. Even when we left at about 8:00pm, the line was still out the door! But we never felt rushed and had a great time. The restaurant was clean and had a nice atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013