“Nice place in a good location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Norman
OKLAHOMA
“Nice place in a good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here after an OU Football game. Good location, nice rooms, at a good rate! There are several restaurants within walking distance for breakfast, lunch, or dinner to choose from. Will stay here again and would recommend for anybody staying in Norman.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
OK154, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words! Here at the Comfort Inn & Suites,
It's always great to hear nice things about our hotel!
. Once again we appreciate your stay and then response here on TripAdvisor . Hope to see you soon!!
And again thank you for the recommendation to your friends and family.
Hope to see you soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

The hotel staff was very friendly. The hotel was clean, breakfast was good. I would highly recommend this hotel in Norman, Oklahoma.Tue room are nice and quiet. The lady wotking at front desk was so nice. She really enjoys her work.Its great.....

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
OK154, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
A wonderful review! Thank you! I am always pleased to hear
that our staff makes our guests welcome as they check in.
Thank you for the recommendation to your friends and family,
this is the hight compliment we can have. Thank you again
and we look forward to seeing you again
Euless, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Went for an OU game... made no reservations, got a great rate and had a nice clean big room!!!!! Bed was comfy, only thing I could gripe about was I wish they would put about 2 more towels in the room. Im sure we could of requested more... with no problems tho. AC worked fabulous. Water pressure and tempature was great. Breakfast was yummy and served till 10am so you can sleep a little late. Def pleased!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks for a great review! Glad we were able to accommodate
you for an OU game day stay. I was pleased to hear that
everything met to your satisfaction. As always I am glad to
hear that our staff is doing thier job to maintain the upkeep
of our hotel so that our guest enjoy thier stay.
Thank you again for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites of Norman
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stayed one night at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Norman, OK. We have some physical issues and Ram, the manager went out of his way to make us comfortable which we really appreciated. Della who was at the front desk overnight, was very courteous and helpful. They serve free fresh baked cookies in the afternoon.

The room was spacious, very clean and quiet. Beds were very comfortable! The A/C was very cold which is good during hot summer days. We enjoyed having the micro/frig in the room. The breakfast was very good and plentiful. We particularly enjoyed the scrambled eggs.

There are many restaurants close to this hotel which makes it nice when you are trying to find a place to eat lunch or dinner. The indoor pool and hot tub looked inviting even though we did not use them. The hot tub jets were working.

We really enjoyed our stay and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
OK154, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you for a wonderful review! I am always pleased to hear that our staff continues to provide excellent customer service. Fresh baked cookies is just a small way to say welcome and thank you for choosing to stay with us. Glad you enjoyed them.
Again I am please to know that my housekeeping staff continues to provide the best possible customer service by ensuring the rooms are clean and well kept.
Thank you agian for choosing Comfor Inn and Suites of Norman.
Dayton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We usually stay at a different hotel in Norman,but we were displeased on our last stay so we tried something new. We LOVED THE COMFORT INN. The guy at the dest, I think his name wa Bob was so great. He was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are big and so comfortable. We have made this our new place to stay when we visit Norman. We stay here over night Aug.3. and will stay there from now on.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
OK154, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
I sincerely thanks Mrs Tacy for such a nice review. Its was all our pleasure that you tried Comfort Inn and Suites for stay this time . We have excellent Front Desk and front housekeeping staff who always do there best to provide the best guest services so that guest can enjoy there stay with us.You are always most welcome for your future stay with us. and Thanks once again.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites on our way back to Texas from Illinois. After a long day of driving, we were exhausted and ready for sleep. The front desk clerk was friendly and fast, and our room was air-conditioned when we walked in, which was lovely in the July heat. The hotel and room were immaculately clean and seemed to be fairly new construction.

We had 2 queen beds (reserved through hotwire), and we frankly didn't care about asking for a king bed instead. The bed was comfortable. The room was what we needed: a comfortable place to sleep at the end of a long day.

I rarely drive through Norman, but I'd happily stay here again if and when I come back through here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
I sincerely thank you for writing such a nice review for out hotel and staff I can repeat myself everyday in saying how great our place is, but it's truly the guest's opinion that matters and others listen too, so Thank You! Again for your opinion and we look forward to your return!
Hillsboro, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I was pleased with this hotel. I shared a suite with 2 other adults and there was plenty of room for all of us. The room was very clean, I wasn't creeped out about getting under the covers like I usually am in hotels. The breakfast was actually really good and had a great selection and variety. The only disappointment may have been the fitness "center" looked more like someone's home gym, but it was in such a great location, I just went for a jog around the neighborhood. Nice sized bathroom was also very clean. I didn't have much contact with the staff, but what I did have was positive.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn and Suites for your
stay! I am pleased to know that you felt safe during your
stay and that our rooms met to your satisfaction in
cleanliness. Thank you again for your great review
and look forward to any return visit to our hotel

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!