“Decent hotel with excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Decent hotel with excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was staying in this hotel twice during my recent business trip to Norman, OK. The hotel is well equipped and provide good service: the staff is friendly and very responsive (after my first stay I left my jacket there - my fault, I was in rush and did not checked the room properly, weather was nice and no jacket was needed; I called to the hotel, they found my things and had kept them until I came for the second stay - thanks a lot for that!), the rooms were great and cleaned everyday, the complimentary breakfast was decent. I'll stay there again when visiting our customers in Norman.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Nashville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stay here whenever we come to Norman. Clean, nice rooms and the front desk staff is the best! A mall and restaurants within walking distance. Finding the tight driveway with a tour bus is tricky but that's the worst thing I can say.

• Stayed May 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

If you are familiar with the Fairfield chain than you aren't in for any surprises here. The room I received was on the 2nd floor. I had asked for a high floor but they had the Baylor Softball team on that floor. As a result I heard a lot of noise late in the evening. I don't understand why hotels put sports teams (regardless of age) on high floors as the bottom level seems the best option for groups. Nonetheless, I didn't hear much during the night so obviously the team knew the value of sleep before a game! Everything else about the stay was really uneventful. The bed was comfortable enough and I had no complaints with the room itself. Breakfast was decent, with the new hot breakfast Fairfield's now have. They advertise hot oatmeal on the signs but there wasn't any available here. One thing I particularly liked was that this hotel had a choice of normal and robust coffee, something I don't ever recall seeming at a Fairfield. Choices is always nice. I will certainly stay here next if I find myself in Norman again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the hotel for two nights and had a great experience. The staff was always very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was clean and the continental breakfast was well maintained and stocked. The rooms were clean and I can't say enough good things about the beds! Hotel beds are usually hard and my back almost always hurts the next morning - not the case here! Probably one of the best hotel sleep experiences I have ever had. The hotel value is also something that can't be beat! If you are looking for a fancy upscale place to stay then this is probably not for you. However if you are looking for a little personal attention, with a great hotel experience located close to everything in Norman, then look no further!

• Stayed April 2013
College Station, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The Fairfield Inn & Suites hotel is just what you'd expect from the Fairfield line of Marriott Hotels. The staff at the hotel was very helpful and always cheerful. The hotel has a pool which is about 40-feet by 20-feet and a hot tub. The pool area was kept very neat and was clean. The hotel also has a fitness center. The equipment included two treadmills and an elliptical machine. There was also a set of dumbells. Small space. The room was equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. A small desk and a dresser were also a part of the room furnishings. The one thing I missed having was a small side chair, but I think that is what you get with the Fairfield brand. We ate the breakfast buffet, which consisted of waffles, cereal, fruit, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, milk, juices and coffee. The hotel was completely full according to the hotel staff and the lobby / breakfast area was always able to hold the guests. Overall, this is a good hetel and a great staff.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Belton, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Everyone at this hotel was wonderful. We stayed for three nights and every employee at the front desk was very cheerful and helpful without seeming fake or condescending at all. The Management went above and beyond with a request we made. The lady that hosts the breakfast was such a delight. The maid was even full of smiles and always said hello when we saw her. Absolutely the most pleasant staff I've experienced in a hotel. The price was very reasonable. Great decor, clean, and located in a great location. A+++++++!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Poteau, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed here while on business in Norman. They offer a government rate and free continental breakfast. The location us good with BJ's Brewhouse right next door. Rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. Great stay!.

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman? Share your experiences!