“USED to be my favorite.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Newcastle
Cuisines: Mexican
Dibble, Oklahoma
“USED to be my favorite.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Recently prices have gone up but quality of food has gone down. Was my favorite place for about 5 years and now I can pass on it anytime. Changed their queso you get with the set up and it used to be the best. Food prices went up and the food quality did not. Wish they'd go back to what they were doing before. On a positive note.. the servers and staff are excellent.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Sonora, California
“Amazing food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I can't believe the portion sizes!! The people who we met were so friendly!! We were just driving through to the airport after spending the last 4 days at fort sill OK and we stopped at this restaurant. We weren't sure but we all wanted Mexican food. Let me tell you if you are hungry share your food but definitely eat there!!! The good was a excellent it was just wwwaaayyy too much for us!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Blanchard, OK
“Nice find in Newcastle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Carlito's features large portions of excellent food and quick, friendly service. This place is much bigger inside than it appears to be from the street. They also have a parking lot in the back so if the front lot is full, don't drive off - there's still plenty of seating available. We've been there a number of times now and have taken out of town guests and no one has ever been disappointed. Had their chili rellenos for the first time yesterday and they were some of the best I've ever tasted. Highly recommend this fine little restaurant. They're just off I-44 on Highway 37 so access is very easy if you're not from the area.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good family Mexican.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

My favorite--the Indian Taco. I know it's a Mexican restaurant, but the Indian taco beats any I've ever had. No waiting for the State Fair for a great one anymore. Excellent fajitas, shrimp dishes, nachos. And the tortilla soup has so many fresh ingredients, you won't be disappointed. Full service bar, too. Wait staff are so nice. Our family goes easily twice a month despite the drive for us to get there!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Greasy food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

The food here is gross, it was so greasy that it was dripping off my food onto my plate. I wouldn't serve the food from here to my dogs

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere