“Glad I tried Harmony House again.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wagoner, Oklahoma
“Glad I tried Harmony House again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stopped going to HH - not because of the food - but I had a one hour lunch and that just never happened. Someone said - try it again - they are doing better. Well they are!! Loved the cookies waiting on the table! I had the lunch special and it was delicious plus it came with dessert (which they offered to make it a "to go" and it was also decadently wonderful later that evening. We went into the bakery afterwards and my friend bought some wonderful Lemon cookies to take home All in all a very good experience which if you are in Muskogee,OK USA you really ought to try. (only negative was they keep the restaurant a tad cool - so if you are cold natured - wear long sleeves)

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Quaint Little Lunch Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I went to the Harmony House restaurant on a Saturday afternoon. I figured they would be busier but was pleasantly surprised to be sat immediately when arriving. Unfortunately that's somewhat incorrect- as the hostess at the hostess stand just pointed to her left and stated "theres a table for two in that room." We just stood there until it was clear to us that we wouldn't be shown to our seat- we just were supposed to go off and find it. Other than that we were quickly greeted- offered drinks, and were able to order immediately. Service was okay, as it was mainly high-school girls that worked in the dining room. No explanation of specials or suggestions for what to order. The food came out extremely quickly, which was good as we were quite hungry. We each got the sandwich and salad combo ($6.95) and were very satisfied as each meal was filling, but not as to make us stuffed. (I do recommend the Neiman Marcus chicken salad sandwich, it was delicious.) We paid in the bakery portion of the restaurant, and got Lemon Bars to go. They were delicious, but I do not recommend end pieces or side pieces as they are mainly crust, no lemon- get a middle piece! Altogether we were happy with our experience, and hope to return.

Visited June 2014
Muskogee, Oklahoma
“Wonderful food in a charming setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

If you want to get away from the run of the mill fast food places, you must try Harmony House. Located on 7th street in Muskogee, in an older two-story home that has been converted this restaurant has home cooked comfort foods and decadent desserts. Try one of the daily specials for 8.95, it comes with soup or salad, entree and dessert. Their chicken tetrazzini is scrumptious; I highly recommend it.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City
“Home Cooking with amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

First: our waitress was amazing. She was a breath of fresh air for sure. Thank you for recommending such wonderful dishes. I had the chicken tetrazzini with bread, tortilla soup, and a wedding cupcake. It was superb!

Visited May 2014
Muskogee
“Good food reasonable good prices.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a great little lunch place. You can eat inside or on a patio. No wine or beer but good food that is home made. They also have a bakery that is good. The daily specials are very good and you get plenty of food.

• Visited January 2014