“Like grandmas house...” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Like grandmas house...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Harmony house is definately the place to stop while antiquing your way thru Muskogee---or on your way to/from the lake. As you walk in, you're greeted with a smile and small town comfortable ambiance. In the center of your table, you'll find quarter pieces of fresh made cookies--we had lemon and snicker doodle. Lunch consisted of an inventive though dependable club on poppie seed ciabatta(with smoked cheddar), and half a bowel of simply delicious baked potato soup. My wife enjoyed a summer chicken salad sandwich---a simple and flavorful interpretation, and an order of French fries: homemade curly russet goodness.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
Maumelle, Arkansas
“Just Right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We were traveling through Muskogee at lunch time and just happened to find the Harmony House. When we travel we try to visit local establishments instead of the chains and this was a perfect example.

The decor was very pleasant (even in the rest room). The food was delicious, especially the baked goods! I had the hamburger and for the first time ever I enjoyed the bun more than the beef! The side salad was nothing spectacular, but the home made dressing was very tasty.

Lunch was filling, so we purchased a few baked goods for later. If we are ever in Muskogee again, we will be sure to visit the Harmony House!

• Visited June 2012
Norton, Kansas, United States
“Best Tea house/Bakery in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

The food is fantastic and the baked good are AMAZING!
Monday's special is my favorite which is their Grommet swiss Chicken, which is a chicken baked in a cream sauces with swiss cheese and topped with bread crumbs. The soup is tomato bisque and is the best I have ever had.
The special comes with dessert, I would recommend any other their selections!

The prices are between $8-$10 and is on the upper end for lunch in Muskogee, but is completely worth it.

Come early, because its quit popular and gets full fast.
But once you try it, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited March 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Not a typical restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

I love this place! When we go to Muskogee this is where I love to eat. It is actually considered a "tea room" and any little girls that come in can have their tea/drink in a little teapot to pour into their teacup. They are open only for lunch and have their own bakery in the back. Their baked goods are wonderful. The bread for their sandwiches is fresh baked- and the pocket bread is my favorite. I always buy some to take home(if they have any left!). Their desserts are so yummy and in small portions, so I don't feel guilty having one. It is an old Victorian home that was built in 1914 and is a quaint, cozy little place to dine. I think anyone would enjoy it!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best place to eat in Muskogee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

Would eat here daily if I could. I hate that they are only open for lunch :( I live in Muskogee but Work over an hour away so I only get it on Saturdays!