“I visited family in Muskogee and found my true love -- it was bar-b-q!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cowboy's Bar-B-Q

Cowboy's Bar-B-Q
401 N York St, Muskogee, OK 74403-3961
(918) 682-0651
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 116 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Orlando, Florida
“I visited family in Muskogee and found my true love -- it was bar-b-q!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

This is a really cute place on York Street. It has lots of Cowboy stuff inside and lots of autographed photos of country stars who are fans of the restaurant. I ate here several times during my ten day stay. They smoke their own meat and the flavor is just what I think of when I think Oklahoma/Texas style bar-b-q. They really pile it on the plate. You won't go home hungry! The onion rings were something special too. Another thing I loved were the old rice krispy treats, but these are for grown ups! really good all the way around. They have REALLY good burgers and even steaks. We treated ourselves to steaks our last night in town and the meat was so tender you could cut it with a fork. nice!!!!

• Visited April 2011