“Average” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 118 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A small Cracker Barrel type store with a restaurant and store combined together. Lots of home made fudge, candies and Amish snacks. Home made fried pies, bread, pies, cakes. Cinnamon rolls The restaurant has a full menu with home made rolls, roast beef, chicken fried steak, chicken and dumplings are a favorite. A banquet room is available for large groups
Checotah, Oklahoma
“Average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were disappointed based on the reviews on TA. Average is the best score I can give it. There are better eating places in Muskogee than this one that are rated lower on the reviews.

Rocklin, California, Usa
“Amish food the best food ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

So we were in town and drive by the sign and knew we just had to go I'd never had Amish food and this was a must. To my delight the pies were out of this world yummy the pot roast egg noodle casserole and green beans were mouth watering tender delish. I bough some pies to bring home the airline aloud is I was so thrilled to share these back at home. A must go too I also bought natural goat milk soap from their little gift shop area as I have sensitive skin and it's all AMISH natural.

Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I didn't get to go this year but my family returned with the best cinnamon rolls and amazing fudge. I missed going as there are always so many wonderful things to see. Will be there again next year for sure!

Visited December 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma
“Want to go back and try other dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I had read through the reviews posted and had just about decided not to go. But the group of seven of us decided to go ahead and try it. Before telling of our experience, I will say that I do not (nor can not) say if the people working at the place are "true Amish" or if the food is "real Amish food" (I really don't know what kind of food is "real Amish food" to be honest). All that aside, the food was absolutely exceptional. Between the seven of us, we had about five different dinners, and all of us agreed that it was very, very good. The dishes were home made and not pulled out of the freezer or poured out of cans. None of the meals cost over $9, and thus the value for the money was very high. I live an hour away from the restaurant, so it is not like I could or would go to it every week, but I am very anxious to get back to it and try some of the other dinners on the menu. I highly recommend this place for a good home cooked meal.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ellis
“Friendly Staff. Great Amish Store. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Staff was very welcoming and friendly. Amish Store had lots of products and goodies. I purchased jellies, jam, pumpkin pecan butter, 3 varieties of popcorn, pickled beets, chocolate candies, etc. From the bakery to my car went a nice cherry pie! :-). Although we didn't purchase any, the home-made fudges looked wonderful. The restaurant was "ok" food-wise. On service and friendliness I give it a high rating! Clean restroom. All in all, a great stop along Hwy. 69 in Muskogee.