“Nice place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Muskogee

You added Comfort Inn Muskogee to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Muskogee
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3133 Azalea Park Blvd, Muskogee, OK 74401 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Muskogee)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Muskogee
cedar rapids, iowa
“Nice place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Front desk attendant was very cheerful. Stayed in a 1 King room. The room was huge. It was clean and comfortable. It was a slow night at the motel so needless to say it was very quiet. The breakfast they served was only average in my book. This is an excellent place to stay if you are traveling through the Muskogee area. One thing to keep in mind, this is no elevator here. They are working on getting on installed soon.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

My daughter stay at this hotel with her team and she enjoyed her stay. She stated her room was clean and she was impressed with the customer service. She also left her IPod and charges and the front desk found it and they are sending it to her. I am pleased that their are still honest and kind people in this world. I would recommend this hotel. I stayed in the same hotel last year when my daughter played at Bacone and I found the rooms clean and excellent customer service from the front desk and the cleaning crew!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I stayed one night in December and found the room to be very comfortable. I had a one bedroom with a king size bed, which was a tiny bit soft for me but I slept well. The room was clean and well maintained and had reliable wifi service, which I desperately needed. The desk staff I dealt with were friendly and helpful. While I don't expect to see elevators in motels with outdoor stairwells, it seemed odd to see indoor stairs with no elevators here. I suppose indoor room access suggests a nicer place, which would also suggest the presence of elevators -- but this may just be my own issue. It was not a big deal because I had a pleasant stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
bomann, General Manager at Comfort Inn Muskogee, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
We appreciate your great review of our Comfort Inn. Thank you.

As far as your comments regarding elevator, I am pleased to announce that plan to install elevator is in works. Next time when you come stay with us we will have elevator in place.
Chester, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights visiting a relative in the hospital there. This was a nice relaxing place to stay when I was not at the hospital. Everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping staff and the lady that does breakfast was just wonderful. I plan to recommend this hotel to my family attending a reunion there in June.

Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Only drawback is no elevator. If you need a downstairs room ask for it when you make the reservation.

Room Tip: No elevator
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I stayed here one night as a halfway point on a longer trip. I had my two small dogs with me and places to stay with dogs are few and far between. There was a cheerleader convention in town and few rooms were available (didn't see or hear cheerleaders at this hotel) so I ended up renting the "jacuzzi room" and that was a good name for it. There was a huge white-tiled jacuzzi/shower in the bedroom part of the room. I did shower but did not use the jacuzzi as the white tile and grout was old and outdated and stained - just didn't look like something I wanted to immerse my body in. (Sorry - just being truthful.) The staff was beyond nice and the room was clean. The bed was very tall for a petite person like me but downright heavenly once you got up there. Breakfast was very good and included breakfast meats and eggs in addition to the usual carbs. I was able to make a breakfast sandwich to go and get back on the road. One of the employees even made a "to go" bowl for my dogs. Very nice and thoughtful people all around. If this hotel was remodeled, it would be top notch. I would definitely stay there again even without a remodel. As a side note - the parking lot DOES go all the way around the building which was a god-send as I was driving a huge moving truck and pulling my car. There was also a very convenient parking area for me to pull through. I didn't use the pool but it looked nice and clean (albeit small) and several guests were using it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Branson West, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We had a family reunion in town in July and booked 6 rooms. The staff was great to work with, the rooms were clean and neat, the free breakfest was great when you feed a family of 5!, and the pool was very clean. I highly recommend this hotel for a great nite stay.

Room Tip: There is no elevator so, let them know if you need a floor level room in advance.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Muskogee, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

This is a great hotel and it's my third time here. I have never been disappointed. This hotel has great staff and The best breakfast in the world, it's hot and free. The rooms also are nice and comfortable just like it's name. If you are going on vacation and are stopping by Muskogee I recommend this hotel, it may be small but it sure is worth it.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and clean. I like room 106 though because that is where I always stay
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Muskogee? Share your experiences!