“Perfect stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Muskogee

and 1 more site!
You added Days Inn Muskogee to your Saves list
Days Inn Muskogee
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   900 South 32nd Street, Highway 69 & Highway 62, Muskogee, OK 74401   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Muskogee
India
“Perfect stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Its perfect stay for business trip. After a tiring working day one need friendly and helping front desk staff, good location of room as mine was near to stair case so doesnt require to walk much. Wanted to see clean and tidy room. Clean and dry bathroom with all the require amenities, though I booked for single occupancy they gave me two towels and two hand towels not like other hotels where they keep all these as per the occupancy. The fridge was chilled enough that I could put my beer there to drink after a wonderful shower. The mattress were perfect soft. The beds and pillows are very well comfortable. And again in the morning the breakfast were perfect. So overall everything is perfect.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Manager900, Manager at Days Inn Muskogee, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
We appreciate your review. We hope you will stay with us again. We are especially thankful for our international travelers!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I would like to first off praise the staff for their kindness. they were willing to accommodate me very well and found me a room very close to the front desk downstairs because I have a sprained ankle. The room we stayed in was fantastic! I slept VERY well because those were some of the best beds my husband and I have ever stayed in, and we travel pretty often. The breakfast was nice in the morning and the staff set an alarm right on time for us like we had asked. it was overall a great place and looks like they really are trying to spruce up the place! rooms were really clean too and maid staff was nice! gave us extra towels and extra soap because we stayed three days

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come stay with us again!
Joplin, Missouri, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I booked on line a room at Days Inn in Muskogee .When I arrived I was very concerned about my safety there. The room was okay looking, but I didn't feel safe due to the location in town. I went to another place in town and stayed the night. Usually Days Inn are very nice but this one was not .Wouldn't recommend it at all !

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager900, Manager at Days Inn Muskogee, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
We assure you that our hotel is in a perfectly safe location. We have never had any crime problems at our hotel or in our area. We have 24-hour video surveillance throughout the property. We apologize that you felt unsafe. Thank you for your review.
peru
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This hotel needs much improvement. It is the worst Days Inn Hotel I have ever stayed in. It was dirty, the carpets were sticky to walk on.The desk help were very friendly and helpful. Although, the rooms had an odor that I can't begin to describe. My husband smokes but we had a non smoking room. It wasn't a smoke smell it was like old wet clothes. It was nasty, The end table had a large burn hole in it. I dont understand how a chain of hotels can vary so much. I have stayed in many Days Inn motels. This was no Days Inn. I would think Wyndham would have standards to go by to have a motel represent them. Choose a different hotel I found them after we arrived in town. Too late for us on this trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We apologize for the inconveniences you had during your stay. We have replaced all of our cleaning staff and assure you that the quality of our rooms and hotel is up to Wyndham and Days Inn standards. Please stay with us again. Thank you.

Been to Days Inn Muskogee? Share your experiences!