“Great little Mexican place!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #66 of 116 Restaurants in Moore
Cuisines: Mexican
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
“Great little Mexican place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

I'm glad we discovered this little place. Although the queso was not my favorite, their salsa was great, as was their beef enchiladas. We had a wonderful meal, complete with complimentary dessert from the manager. Will definitely be back here on our next vacation!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Oklahoma
“Clean Tex Mex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2010

This is a decent, affordable Tex Mex place located along I-35 going through Moore, OK. As far as I know, it is a locally owned, one of a kind place. The food is high quality, the service is very good, and the building is clean and attractive. You could take a casual date, business associate, or a group of friends or family to eat here and feel confident. This place does a great job on fajitas with flavorful meats and fresh accompaniments. They also serve all the other traditional Tex Mex plates that you would expect such as enchiladas and tacos. The chips, salsa, and queso are top notch and plentiful.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“My Favorite TexMex anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

I love Las Fajitas, it is my favorite TexMex anywhere. The food is always great. They make things to order. Tons of chips, salsa, queso, tortillas, vegetables, and soupapillas. I compare everywhere else to Las Fajitas.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere