“Motel by the Interstate” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Moore
Tucson, AZ, United States
“Motel by the Interstate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

This motel is right off the Interstate. A little trickey to get on the right drive which is a two way drive. The rooms are comfortable and furnished nicely. The spa has been removed but they have a nice large heated pool. They have an elevator so that you don't have to climb the stairs. The staff is friendly. The breakfast bar is well stocked and daily USA newspaper is available. This motel is right on the way to Norman and Dallas.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmooreok, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear David

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at .405-912-8882

BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
La Salle, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

This hotel is nice, not many hotels offer non-smoking and smoking rooms, at least where we are from! We were impressed with that. I wish I would have gotten the guys name that helped us check us in the first night! He only works weekend nights for some extra cash. He was so nice and helpful! Had us laughing and offered us a deal! He deserves a raise in my book! Pricing was cheaper than the surrounding hotels, the lobby was nice it had couches and chairs that were comfortable to sit on.

My two complaints would have to be the tornado damages plastered on the TV as soon as you walk in. It was a little weird to me that it was showing on a TV, almost if they were proud that a tornado destroyed their hotel and probably killed some people in the process. To me that was a turn off, I didn't like to see the destruction of a tornado every time I walked into the hotel. The second complaint would be the beds, to me the beds were stiff and uncomfortable! There were some days my back hurt so bad I didn't want to stand up.

Other than that hotel was good, pool was nice I recommend lowering the chemicals because every time I would come back up from underwater I could taste nothing but chlorine or whatever chemical used on my lips and hands/arms. Breakfast was good, never ran out of food. The staff was friendly and helpful whenever we needed something or had a question. One of my favorite things that made me smile is I had this big giraffe, and no matter where it would be, floor or across the room, the cleaning ladies would put it on my bed. Made me smile every time I walked into my room!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
bwmooreok, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Ally3372

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

As for the tornado slide. it just let our guest know that Moore, ok had gone through this disaster but I Will make sure of removing form the slide.

Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Good value for the price. Hotel clean, food good for continental style, staff friendly. Easy access, but parking is a little tight. Did not use the pool, but area clean and well kept. Rooms well maintained, clean and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmooreok, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Ed W

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We paid $80+$10 = $90 for two Queen size beds and 4 people. $30 less than other high Trip-Advisor ranked hotels in Moore. that's a 5 star value. Room was quiet despite being right next to highway. Room was small but adequate. Bathroom clean. One small maintenace issue--the toilet paper holder was missing a screw so was loosely attached to the wall--it did not break however.
Another minor issue--when approaching from the North on I-35 it was a convoluted drive to actually reach the hotel from the exit. For a thrity dollar savings, I'm guessing you'd be willing to put with both of these issues

Breakfast was tasty--breakfast room was bright and roomy and right near front desk and had free USA today. Air conditioning worked fine and wasn't too loud. Getting back o the highway heading south was much easier. Great place to stop on your way up/down I-35. Is just South of Oklahoma City so no morning traffic when heading south on a monday morning.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
bwmooreok, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear J b

Little Rock, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Our family of 5 stayed for 2 nights 6/2014 to enjoy OKC on our way west. We picked this hotel bc of the 2-queen suite with a separate living room/fold-out sofa offered here. Great for our family. The pool was great, the room was clean, the people were courteous. But the room was stuffy upon arrival since the AC hadn't been on. And the separate living room doesn't get any air except for a ceiling fan. Also the foldout is a twin, and the mattress pad wasn't clean. The room didn't have extra sheets for it so the desk gave us queen-size (all they had). The 2nd night we asked for blankets but they only had one. We requested a crib but didn't get it. Easy access on/off i-35 but there wasn't much food close-by. The breakfast was okay, hot waffles/eggs/sausage but the coffee is syrup-based and the only fruit was apples. Pretty easy drive to downtown but we would stay somewhere else if we returned to OKC. We've stayed at nicer BWs for sure.

Dear Brad H

Saline, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was a guide to a research team who paid the room fare. The room was on the third floor facing north. The hotel is 200 feet away from I-35 which has 24-7 traffic on it. Road noise did penetrate the windows, but the HVAC control (remote-mounted, not on the unit) did have a "fan-ON" setting that kept the fan on while the AC unit cycled. This drowned out Most of the road noise (except the loud Harley Davidsons, and people locking their cars with the remote and hitting the remote a second time causing the car's horn to beep-this is so annoying). The bed and pillows were exceptionally comfortable. I slept like a baby while it was quiet. There was a microwave and refrigerator and large flat screen TV in the room. It was a very nice room. Room door is solid and stops much of the hallway noise.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
bwmooreok, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Vortex59

St. George, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I booked this hotel on the way home from San Antonio as we decided to break up our drive. I wanted something close to I-35. The room was very spacious, we had 5 of us and got a suite for $99. Two problems. The fridge had been turned off which we did not realize until we took our food out of it the next morning. Needless to say it had to thrown out. Also, when we where leaving, we noticed that the car next to us had the passenger window broken. Glass was in the seat so we know this happened after they arrived.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmooreok, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Janet F

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 4059128882.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!