“Never Disappointed!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Moore
26 attraction reviews
“Never Disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I needed a place to entertain some friends this weekend and didn't want to do the same old dinner and movie routine. Thats not really entertaining but more like pacifying ones friends
! So determined to give them a great evening in the Okc metro I got online to do a little research. After scrolling through the countless listings of garage bands, casinos etc. I came across the Rat Pack at the Yellow Rose Dinner Theater! Duh! I should have known to check their schedule first! They have always had consistently great food and desserts to die for. Plus all the shows I've been to have been topnotch. I wanted to impress so I couldn't think of a more sure bet than the Yellow Rose Dinner Theater! I and my friends were so glad I choose the Yellow Rose for our Saturday evening dinner and entertainment! Being from Dallas they weren't expecting much from Okc! Made it even better! It far exceeded their expectations. From the friendliness of the staff to the dinner and dessert they were highly impressed! But the thing that stood out to them was they couldn't believe the caliber of the performers. That they were house talent, not some traveling troupe from Broadway! Terrific weekend thanks to the Yellow Rose! Oh and by the way they're parting words on Sunday as they were leaving, "we need to get a Yellow Rose in Texas."

Visited June 2013

18 attraction reviews
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband and I went to the Yellow Rose Theater not really knowing what to expect. We just happened to see it on line and decided to check it out. Very glad we did!! We went to the 80's show, which was just great. The performers are very entertaining, the food was good, and the desserts were awesome. We will definitely go back to check out other shows.

Visited March 2013
Oklahoma City
3 attraction reviews
“Best musical theater in Oklahoma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have been blessed to have gone to the Yellow Rose 3 times. It never gets old. The Rat Pack is my favorite to see. They give you a home cooked meal and a great show. Everyone I take there seems to love it as well. It is worth the price and it is clean entertainment.

Visited April 2012
26 attraction reviews
“Wow What A Show, You've Got to see Motown Greats!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have become a regular at the Yellow Rose Dinner Theater, they've won me over with their consistently great food and desserts and the shows are always superb, but after seeing "Motown Greats" I had to write about it! This is by far the best show I've seen at the Yellow Rose and anywhere else for that matter. I travel a great deal and see shows all the time when I'm on the road and the talent in this show vocally compares with and out shines anything I've seen in Vegas, L.A. or Miami. Of course you dont have the extravagant stage with pyrotechnics and hundreds of dancers but what you do have is an intimate setting and decor that transports you back to the heyday of supper clubs. The entainers are just that, entertainers! Not just a nice voice behind a microphone. These guys (and their Rat Pack trio) have a chemistry that pulls you into the show and involves you! How they keep these guys here in OKC I don't know but I'm but glad they are! My adivice to anyone looking for a grea time and a good meal, call and make your reservations now!!!

Visited January 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Best Desserts in the State!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Lots of fun for the entire family! The singing is fabulous, the food is fantastic with the desserts being the best anywhere that I can think of. We went right before Christmas and had people of all ages in our group - all had fun. You should really think about treating yourself to a night at the Yellow Rose. The staff are personable and efficient. There is nothing negative at all about our evening! I only wish two things - that they would open for lunch and/or dessert/coffee time (I so miss the bread pudding I had) and secondly that they would make and sell a CD of their wonderful Christmas music.

Visited December 2012