“Great value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)

You added Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1833 Center Drive, Midwest City, OK 73110   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Midwest City
Plano, United States
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Clean, safe room, excellent customer service, hot chocolate before I went to bed and a great breakfast when I awoke...all for a good price. My car was safe in the lighted parking lot. Both check in and check out were easy. I'll be back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1833, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base), responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you very much! I'm so glad our hotel was able to meet all of your needs. Please come see us again, we would love to have you back! Lindsey Smith, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Port Townsend, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We booked about 15 rooms in early September for wedding guests. General Manager Lindsey Smith, gave us a competitive rate and set up a personalized website through Hilton to facilitate our guest reservations. They blocked our rooms close together while still meeting individual preferences.

Everyone was pleased with the rooms, the beds, the housekeeping and the other services and amenities. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful. We were allowed to commandeer their large table in the breakfast area during the day to complete last minute wedding projects and it became a perfect place for the families to gather together and get to know one another in the evenings. The staff was friendly and engaging and did their best to deliver on every request.

I almost never give perfect scores believing that you can always find some opportunity for improvement but alas, I just can’t come up with anything I would want changed in this case. Should we ever need lodging again in Oklahoma City we’ll be staying with here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words! Your family was an absolute joy to work with. I hope you come see us in the future, and I will certainly pass along your compliments to everyone. It is so greatly appreciated. Lindsey Smith, General Manager
Lavon Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I enjoy this location i go several times a year they have great staff.Enjoy the facilities and everything seems to be clean and in working order.It has one small problem there and thats the cookies are always out and good.(bad for waistline though).Rooms are always in first class order and quite comforable to boot.Its close to several eating locations and has several locations near by that deliver too.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time here. Yes, the cookies are delicious :) Please come see us anytime. Thank you again, Lindsey Smith, General Manager
Midwest City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I took my grand kids here for the day to create some memories. We swam in the hotel pool all afternoon and then after I took them home I had a romantic evening with my Husband BONUS!Complimentary breakfast was included even though we received the milatary discount.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time here. We are always happy to offer military discounts, so please come see us again. We would love to have you back! Lindsey Smith, General Manager
Clovis, NM, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Was traveling through town for work, only available Hilton property which had Gov't rates. I like Hampton beds and cookies :) The property was standard Hampton but the reception area wasn't as nice and the area looked a little shady. There weren't any close sports bars to watch the World Series, and in general the eating in the area was limited. The area just seemed sketchy at night, but during the day it was close to some good shopping and a Starbucks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Eclectic, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I always have good experiences with Hampton Inns, and this was no exception. My favorite things about Hampton Inns are the breakfast and the cleanliness of the bedding. The staff are always friendly, and the 24 hr complimentary hot drinks and cookies are a treat.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1833, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base), responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I am so happy that you loved your stay. Please come see us anytime, we would be more than happy to have you back with us!
Lindsey Smith, General Manager
Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Computer and communication lines for the Business Center computer need to be updated. Computer is way too slow. Reported this problem to the Front Desk (verbally) on each and every occasion we stay at this particular hotel in Midwest City, Oklahoma.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello, and thank you so much for the feedback on our business center. I am so happy to report that we are in the process of upgrading it right now. We expect it to be complete in the next two weeks, and will offer a much more efficient workstation, remote printing options, and a more user friendly workspace. We would love to have you back in the future, and we are confident you will be impressed with our new business center. Thank you again, your feedback is extremely valuable to helping us please our guests. Lindsey Smith, General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)? Share your experiences!