“Job well done” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)

You added Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1833 Center Drive, Midwest City, OK 73110   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Midwest City
Garland, United States
“Job well done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Easy check-in/check-out process. Cleaning were very friendly and smiled as we met in the hallways. Breakfast attendent was very pleasant and as if there were any special items we desired. Quickly cleaned the eating area after guest left the tables. Desk clerks were very pleasant and helpful about the area eating opportunities and other points of interest. Reserved our room over the phone several days before arriving. The person on the phone was very pleasant and able to make the reservation without any problems. Very good staff at this Hampton Inn. To date I have not found a Hampton Inn that I was not completely satisfied since starting to use Hampton Inn in Dec, 2012.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1833, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base), responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you so much for the compliments! I am so glad that you enjoyed everything here! Please come visit us again. Thank you again, it means so much to hear from our guests! Lindsey Smith, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Hobbs, NM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

During my three day stay at the Hampton Inn, I had the opportunity to get a good view of its services. For the most part, I found that the positive reviews found on this site to be accurate. It is, indeed, a good facility to spend a few days. It is well-lighted, clean, and inviting with excellent personnel. However, for my budget it is a little pricey.

In my opinion, their breakfast is one area that could be improved. I did not enjoy the over-cooked omelets. Each day they supplemented the omelets with a different entree. One day there was bacon. Another day they served potatoes. Most hotels of this caliber serve biscuits and gravy. There was no microwave in the serving area to warm the available pastries. One should get to the breakfast area soon after it opens or your choices may be limited.

In defense of the hotel, their breakfast problems may have been exacerbated by the number of displaced residents and volunteers of the Moore, OK, tornado.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for your feedback. It truly helps us to improve. I'm so sorry about the overly crowded breakfast area. You are exactly right, the demand on our hotel due to the storms has certainly kept us running to keep up. I'm so glad you enjoyed the rest of the stay, and we would love to have you again if you are back in the area. Thank you! Lindsey Smith, General Manager
Wichita, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our stay at the Hampton was very enjoyable. Our room was clean, also smelled clean. And yes the linen were also clean, the bed was comfortable. A/C worked well. We were very comfortable with the accommendations. Staff was friendly and courteous, and yet professional. We have no complaints about our stay and we will return.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We would absolutely love to have you back! Lindsey Smith, General Manager
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

From the time we made the reservation, throughout our entire stay, this was a perfect hotel for our needs. The staff was very kind and helpful. We traveled with our 1 year old and the accommodations were perfect with the suite and door that closed in between rooms. We could put her down early and hang out to read or watch TV in our room. It was very clean and convenient to the airport and other parts of Oklahoma City. If I'm ever back in the area, I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much! Your comments made my day! I will certainly pass your nice words along to my staff. Please do come see us again, we would love to have you back! Lindsey Smith, General Manager
Spencerville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely helpful and efficient. The only complaint I had was that the rooms did not have an exhaust fan in the bathrooms, making the room feel kind of damp after taking showers. Everthing else was very nice. Pool was clean and breakfast was very good with a wide variety.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will certainly look into the issue with the fans. Please come see us again! Lindsey Smith, General Manager
Ruston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My stay at the hampton Inn Tinker AFB has alway been an enjoyable experience. This close to a Air Force Base you really don't hear the planes fly by. The staff is awesome and very friendly. I will continue to stay at the Hampton Inn Tinker AFB every opportunity i get when I visit Oklahoma City.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy you enjoyed it here. Please do come see us again, we would love to have you with us! Lindsey Smith, General Manager
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

No complaints here, staff was great as were the rooms and public areas. Breakfast area was clean and while simple, the food was fresh and good. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay here again anytime.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay! Come see us again. Lindsey Smith, General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)? Share your experiences!