“No service!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Lawton, Oklahoma
“No service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Just moved to town and was told by numerous people to check this place out. My husband and I headed over and was seated right away, as well as the group of people who came in after us. After being seated that was it. We sat and watched for 15 minutes everyone around us, including the people who were seated AFTER us, get waited on. We finally just got up and walked out, leaving the menus with the hostess. After telling her why we were leaving all she could say was, "Oh". I was really looking forward to this place and am beyond DISAPPOINTED in the HORRIBLE service

• Visited June 2013

Graham, Texas
“OK food in Medicine Park”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Have eaten here before and had better service. I know they were busy but our waiter seemed preoccupied. The food is good but not the best. The town is attempting to make the a tourist attraction of the place but have some work yet to do. Need more work.

• Visited May 2013
Grafenwohr, Germany
“Not shabby, but not fantastic”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The restaurant does have an interesting decor in that it has historical items around which is great to look at. Our server seemed flustered during the meal even though it wasn't very busy, though she was very nice. The first glass of wine I had was definitely not a full serving that you normally get in restaurants, though the second was about what you would expect to get. The filet and salmon that my husband and I was quite good, the sides weren't great in that the "seasonal vegetables" were from the local freezer section (broc/carrots/cauliflower) with no real taste to them at all. We were supposed to get salads with our meal, but never received them (didn't really need the extra food, nevertheless it was paid for...). Overall, it wasn't a bad experience, just not a great one either.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wewoka
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed in Medicine Park for 5 days and gave The Old Plantation a shot. I got the salmon on a ceder plank which was very good. The problem was the baked potato was cold and the roll was hard. I ordered a glass of wine which at best was 2 1/2 oz. vs a normal pour of 5 oz. My wife got the fried catfish which was good but ditto on the potato and roll.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mass.
“Interesting place, good comfort food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Historic restaurant in Medicine Park. Loved the "comfort food" items on the menu, country fried steak, pork chops mashed potatoes and gravy.

Nice selection of beers.

Only complaint was that food was a little cold, although we showed up just before closing.

• Visited December 2012