“Clean and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in McAlester
Troy, Tx
“Clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Good value. Clean and comfortable beds. Would stay there again. We arrived much later than planned so was unable to use pool but it was extremely clean!! Breakfast was excellent. More than the usual fare

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Lacie S, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad that you had a clean and comfortable room. I am also glad you enjoyed our great breakfast! I hope next time you will get to use our indoor salt water pool! Thank you for staying with AmericInn.

Lacie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

just beware if they offer you a deal on a room. was quoted one price,and when i got my credit card statement,i was charged 35.00 more,than originally quoted.

other than that,the motel was awesome!the rooms are very clean and modern. the breakfast was fresh and, an awesome variety. the indoor pool; was fun for my grandbabies.the motel provides pool toys.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the review, and for complimenting our breakfast, pool, and clean rooms! I greatly appreciate it. On the price issue, that is not something that occurs often and I would be more than happy to discuss that with you. I can be reached @ 918.426.1300. Please reach out to me and we will get you fixed up! Thanks again.

Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I drive a tour bus for a living, and stay in hotels rooms more than I stay at home. I have dealt with hotels and staff all over the country, needless to say I've seen it all, but never have I been more surprised and pleased to find out how accommodating everone was. My experience started with a your very helpful, courteous and professional Christi. She started my experience that encluded a great room, relaxing pool area, super breakfast and hostess. I have never seen, but very much appreciated the "SHHHHH" signs! Wish everyone had those, but I know where to go to that has them now. Thanks again for a quite relaxing stay. I have already recommended you to our company for future needs.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
McAlesterGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for the fantastic review of our hotel! I really appreciate it. I would agree that Christi is wonderful and helpful! I would absolutely love to speak with someone from your company and offer them a great negotiated rate! Just let me know!

Alvin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The room and rates were exactly as described and the website. I don't know why anyone would give his hotel anything less than an "excellent" review. Christi was especially helpful when it came time for us to check out.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
What an awesome review! I put our online content out there and I try really hard to make it as accurate as possible, so I am glad to know you felt like you got exactly what you paid for! Thank you so much for the excellent review, it helps our business so much! Come see us again!

Eufaula
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Everything was very clean and comfortable. Could not ask for a better place. Breakfast was wonderful. Good quality and good flavor.
The cook was extremely friendly and fast to clean and tidy the tables after use.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Linda and Richard,

Thank you for staying with us at AmericInn McAlester. I am glad to know we met your expectations and provided a clean comfy stay. I am happy that you enjoyed our breakfast and I appreciate your comment on her work ethic, I will pass it on. Thanks again.

Ardmore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

The best beds I have found in a motel. Good breakfast. Have always enjoyed my stay. Have stayed in several motels in McAlester and none come close to the AmericInn. Enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub in the room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

I am so glad that we are your favorite of the McAlester hotels! That means so much! I love that you enjoyed the comfy bed and Jacuzzi. I hope to see you on future trips to McAlester.

Lewisville, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We waited about ten minutes for someone to come to the front desk so we could check in. Our first room smelled very bad due to the soured shower curtain in the bathroom. In the second room there were at least 15 bugs in the floor along with some other trash. I asked for it to be cleaned up before staying our second night but they did not. The front desk said that they could not come in because there was a do not disturb sign on the door. However, they did come in to make the bed and change out the towels. So much for that excuse. Front desk said they couldn't do anything but I could complain to the manager when she comes in at midnight. The breakfast attendant could not keep everything in supply so there were limited options. They need more than one person for that job.

Stayed July 2014
I would like to thank you for your review, and also apologize for all the situations that occurred on your stay. I do apologize that I was working the night shift as we were short handed. I would love to have the opportunity to make this right, please call me if you will be passing through the area again soon and I will set something up. Desk # 918.426.1300.

Lacie

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester? Share your experiences!