“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 18 hotels in McAlester
Suwanee
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

What a wonderful facility! This is an excellent value for your money - save yourself the trouble of looking for another hotel in McAlester - this is the one to book! Will stay again and again and again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Lacie S, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for the amazing review!!! I am so glad that your expectations were exceeded and you received great service!

168 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Mabank, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was an amazing stay, excellent service, rooms and everything in between. A 5 star experience. They went out of their way even for someone without a reservation. Even the breakfast was great, no fast food either.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us here at AmericInn in McAlester. I am delighted that you experience great service and a quality stay. I hope you will come see us again soon!
Fort Worth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Hotel was conveniently located off Hwy 69, near lots of shopping and food. Clean, safe spot. Great breakfast and friendly staff. The only negative was that it was a very uncomfortable bed. They should really update their mattresses.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

McAlesterGM, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for the review. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay. I am sorry the bed didn't meet your standard of comfort and they are actually pretty new. Our beds are Serta Euro Presidential and we rarely if ever get any complaints on bedding. I realize everyone has different sleeping needs and I do apologize but I would like to clarify that the bed being old isn't the issue. Thank you so much for your kind review I really appreciate it and hope you will give us another try!
Oklahoma City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This was the best hotel experience we have had in 28 years of traveling. Could not ask for a better experience from the comfort of the room to the exceptional breakfast. The staff was friendly and very professional.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

What an incredible compliment! Thanks so much. If you have traveled 28 years and loved us then I take that as an extreme compliment and I am very proud. Thank you so much.
Austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Several of us booked our rooms based on TripAdvisor reviews and could not have been happier.
Our room was spacious, comfortable, and clean; the staff was very friendly and helpful. Loved the seasonal decor throughout, as well as the fire in the lobby fireplace. Delicious cookies and milk served in the evenings weren't bad either! We loved Sue, the awesome lady who made hot breakfasts daily. They were delicious, we felt like we were home. Attention is paid to the little details and it makes such a difference. We will definitely stay again next time we are in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the review of the hotel. I have to agree with you one of the best things about my job is being in such a warm cozy environment. Sometimes it feels like I work from home! I am so glad you got to take advantage of our great breakfast and fresh cookies in the evening.
Duluth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This motel was clean, quiet, lighting was good. We read Trip Advisor reviews and purchased the room via PriceLine with our iPhone. Everything worked, service staff was friendly and helped us decide on a restaurant. Large TV and a number of Plug ins for charging our electronic equipement.. Breakfast was excellent with hot and cold choices.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so glad that you found us online! As the Sales Director that is part of my job to make sure I put our great hotel out there for everyone to see. You can always call the property direct for special rates or book right here directly with our direct link on trip advisor! Hope to see you soon!
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I booked this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed. I was told that the hotel was overbooked on king rooms so we were upgraded to a king suite. The room was large, comfortable and very clean. The bathroom was very large with a soaker tub, huge vanity and lots of towels - oh, the TV on the wall was nice too. There was a wet bar and table as well as a large desk with all the necessities for business purposes. A comfortable recliner was in the room and the bed was great. It was the best night's sleep I had in a week. Breakfast was another treat - great food and a very clean eating area. All this for a very reasonable price. What a nice surprise.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I always love to upgrade guests, it is so fun to surprise people when they check in and let them know that they were going to get a great room but now they are getting an AWESOME one! That room is personally my favorite room type because it is so functional and has everything I need/want in a hotel room. Thank you for reviewing us and I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester? Share your experiences!