“Nana's visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 18 hotels in McAlester
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“Nana's visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We recently visited the area for our grandsons graduation, we had 3 adults and 6 boys aged 6 to 17 with us and the staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was nice, beds super comfortable, the boys loved having the indoor pool as it rained while we were there, the lobby area was an extra bonus as they had an area for the kids to play games and color, or for the older ones a computer, and how nice that they put out warm cookies an milk in the evening for an extra treat, the boys just felt like they were @ Nana's house, but the # 1 shout out we all agreed on was Miss Sue in the breakfast Room, she put out an excellent breakfast, fresh every morning, and she was just so nice and helpful always doing a little extra for you, my grandsons even asked if they could make her cards. Thank You to the great staff for making our stay so nice, and to the company for keeping rates, where a family could actually stay a little longer to visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
McAlesterGM, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Oh how happy I am to read this! This almost made me cry! I thank you so much for taking note of all the extras we try to throw in so that families can spend their time here together. I have to agree with you about Miss Sue! She is loved by everyone and keeps us all in line! She does an amazing job and I can't wait to print this off and have her read it because I know she will be so happy! Thanks again!

126 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Macomb, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We always stay at this hotel when travelling. The rooms are always so comfortable. This trip we had a different room - the tub was so LARGE and there was a TV in the bathroom, it was so relaxing to soak in the tub and watch TV. Definately a plus! Destiny (at the front desk) was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was awesome, real scrambled eggs - not those pre - fab type that some hotels in McAlester serve!! We will definately stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Wow! What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for noticing everything from the television in the bathroom to our friendly front desk staff member. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such amazing feedback. I hope to see you on all future visits to McAlester.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great food. Staff was very friendly. Worked with me on rates, and the lobby had a "home" feeling with stuff for the kids to play with. Oh an cookies and milk at night. Love it there. I will ALWAYS stay there when I need a hotel. Thank u guys so much!

• Stayed May 2013
Lacie S, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
I am so happy that your kids loved it here! I have a three year old son and he too thinks it is fantastic! He always wants come to work with me:) Thank you so much for being such a wonderful guest and staying with us!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed one night , passing through to the Grande Canyon. Our room was an average , clean room. Front Staff was very friendly . Excellent breakfast and pleasant morning staff. Would recommend , also good price.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it is much appreciated. I must tell you that we are in process of doing a "refresh" to take our rooms from average as you called it to spectacular! Cleanliness is always most important and strived for, I am glad we didn't disappoint! I hope you will be able to come back when the improvments are complete! Thanks again for choosing AmericInn in McAlester:)
Durango, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was very surprised at the quality and personal service at the Americinn. I am relocating and found it clean, professional, and the breakfast very fresh every day. I was always greeted like it was my first night. The room was always clean and smelled fresh from a long day at work upon arriving daily. I have stayed at other motels only to be woken in the middle of night from parties and loud guest, plus mgmt did nothing about the noise. However, at the Americinn, my concerns were always addressed and felt safe and secure.

Room Tip: I stayed across from the laundry room and next to the excercise room and never heard any noise and w...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much, not only for choosing AmericInn, but for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I have said this many times, but it always remains true, "Reading wonderful reviews makes all the hard work worth it!"
Lumberton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights and everything was great. Hot breakfast every morning, pool was nice with jacuzzi as well, staff was helpful. To make me the happiest, we found a fantastic price on Priceline and I'm very pleased!

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us here in McAlester! I am very happy that we were able to provide an enjoyable experience!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

No complaints. Staff friendly, pool great, breakfast fresh and hot with plenty of food for all guests. Great hotel for the price of the room. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Great location to anything. Accessible to the highway and close to several restraunts.

• Stayed March 2013
McAlesterGM, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
I am glad to hear you had a great stay and everything was efficient and to your liking. I hope we can accommodate you in all your future visits to McAlester!

Lacie

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester? Share your experiences!