“This place in the best I've ever been inn:)” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   609 South George Nigh Expressway, McAlester, OK 74501   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in McAlester
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“This place in the best I've ever been inn:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Me people that work there Make you feel at home. I travel for work and alway looking for a great place to stay and I've found it just wish thay had more places in more towns if I can find one where I'm at I'll most defenitly stay there in all the years 15 traveling I've never been treated as well as here so don't make a mistake when in mcalester stay here you be glad you did

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Lacie S, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
During the time you have stayed here with us, I can honestly say you provide 24/7 comedic entertainment! You are a joyful guest and the entire staff will miss you when you go. Thanks so much for your review, it means the world.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Kingfisher, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Hotel staff very friendly and caring. Rooms are quiet and clean and beds comfortable. Breakfast are very good and conveniant. Pool is clean and warm. This is my fifth stay and I have been impressed every time with room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! It is always nice to know that we made a good impression. I thank you for your review and I look forward to future visits!
Norman, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed over at AmericInn during the Robber's Cave Festival. We were a tad early but the lady at the front desk had our suite ready within 30 minutes of arrival and it was so nice and clean. Great suite, very comfortable bed and all.

Breakfast was fabulous. Those ladies who prepare Sunday breakfast should be appaulled, it was hot and plenty to eat. Very good to start the day.

Would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will be back next year during the festival.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lacie S, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
First I would like to say "Thank you" for staying at McAlester's #1 hotel! Second, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we met and exceeded your expectations! I love the time of year when the Fall Festival rolls around, not only is it gorgeous but the hotel is so lively and It makes life great! Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you next year!
Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

In the less than two years I have had the pleasure of staying 50+ nights at the AmericInn in McAlester. Usually I stay at a holiday inn or hampton when I am on business but thankfully I was told about this property and gave it a shot!The rooms are fantastic and the entire hotel has a personalized touch that greets you at the door. The staff here is by far the best in McAlester, they care about their hotel and that is a direct correlation to how well they treat their guests. You will not be disappointed when you stay here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I am so glad to hear that you love our hotel! I thank you so much for writing this review, it means the world to our staff. I also would like you to know that you make me love what I do. Not many people can say that but here at AmericInn we can, we are so blessed! I consider it an extreme honor to have had the opportunity to have you stay here.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was our second stay at this particular hotel and it was as good as the first time. The beds are excellent and the rooms very well appointed. You could not ask for the staff to be more friendly or helpful. Breakfast was about as good as it gets, with eggs, sausage , biscuits and gravy as well as
waffles and fruit. We are getting ready to make our reservations for next years convention to be sure we get into the AmeriCinn. I stay in a lot of motels on business. I wish they were all like this.

Room Tip: As near as I can tell, they're all good.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Lacie S, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Hey! I am not only glad to hear you had one great experience here, but two is fantastic!! I want to thank you so much for staying with us and allowing us to show you how great AmericInn in McAlester can be. Thank you for your review, it helps boost our business and we greatly appreciate:)
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed there over Labor Day weekend; short staffed, absolutely NO MANAGER ON DUTY nor could one be reached. Rooms not available at 3:00 pm check in time because only "one maid was working." Was finally given a room (dirty floor, smelled musty). Breakfast the next morning -- everything was out, not fresh, staff running around not sure what to do with the hotel booked to capacity. After breakfast, wanted to swim in the pool, it was closed because some child had pooped in the pool and no one knew how to clean it. After all that, I was hit with a $250 "smoking fine" and I do NOT smoke. No manager to speak to, etc. Unbelieveable stay. Never will stay there again, and I've stayed there prior 7 times -- hotel has really changed and I don't recommend it for anyone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lacie S, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Karen,

Although we spoke earlier on the phone I feel the need to address this review. First of all I want to say "Thank You" for chosing AmericInn in McAlester Ok as your choice hotel for your past stays. Secondly I want to apologize about your stay over the weekend. There aren't any excuses for this therefore I will not try to make any. Hospitality is my passion and as I told you on the phone I will do everything I can for you to come back and have a "do-over" there is a reason we have been voted number one every year since opening, and that reason is because we are the best. I believe that with everything inside me. We have a great staff that does their absolute best to do whatever they can to make every guest stay as near to perfect as possible. Although like everyone we have ups and downs. Unfortunately you experience the down on your last visit. I feel confident that after we spoke the issues were resolved and although this review wasn't good I thank you for it.
Austin, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed here six years ago while driving through and had a great experience, so we figured we'd try again. It's still great. We generally look for Hampton or HIExpress, and AmericInn is in the same class, but a little better in my opinion (this one at least). Breakfast is great. Pool is bigger. So quiet too. We would absolutely stay here again if we're passing through.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Lacie S, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
I am so glad to hear of your wonderful stay here at AmericInn in McAlester! Our main goal is to make every guest have a memorable experience. Hopefully next time you stop back through McAlester you can stay and get that aqua massage! We prepare breakfast up until 10am possibly we were running behind on getting things filled and I am so sorry. We never have the first come first served attitude, and hopefully we will show that to you on your next visit.

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester? Share your experiences!