“Very Good 1Star Motel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in McAlester
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Very Good 1Star Motel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

In my Business travels, usually stay at one or two star motels. I'm not one that needs a bunch of fancy stuff, just a clean room and a comfortable bed to sleep in. When I arrived, a young lady by the name of Kitty greeted me. She was very courteous and professional. I always ask to look at the room before I actually pay for it, and she was very accommodating. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in. The room was large and nicely painted. The flatscreen TV in the small couch and coffee table was a nice touch also. Being negative about my stay, was slow Internet. My stay was pleasant, and I will be back. If Kitty is there when you stop in, tell her Kirnan sent you!

Room Tip: Room 215 would be a good choice.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

1 review from our community

Been to Holiday Lodge & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Lodge & Suites

Address: 615 S. George Nigh Expwy, McAlester, OK 74501
Location: United States > Oklahoma > McAlester
Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Room Service
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in McAlester
Hotel Class:2 star — Holiday Lodge & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Lodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Lodge & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.