“Nice Staff” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Nice Staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stopped here and wanted to get one of their newer appetizers but they were all out. Our waitress went out of her way to try and rectify the situation. Kudos to her!

Visited August 2012

“Good Food as Usual!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Ribs were great as usual! Couldn't get the Chgo Bears football game on their TV's, but Mgr of Chili's tried to after our request....appreciated his efforts a lot!

Visited October 2012
McAlester, Oklahoma
“Quality and value is going down over time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been here maybe 9 times since they opened. The quality started out good, and has been dropping ever since. My usual complaints are that the food is dry/overcooked and/or way too salty. Service ranges from abysmal to good. The dining area is not filthy, but not clean, either.

I went a few months ago and got an inedible Buffalo chicken sandwich lunch for about $9, and vowed never to return.

BUT...this time we had a gift card to use, plus a coupon for a free appetizer. The food this time was okay, but nothing to write home about. The service was not great: long waits and much confusion on the server's part about our order and check. I would return if we had another gift card and coupon, but otherwise would save my money for somewhere else.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Killeen, Texas
“Service and Food Left a Lot to be Desired”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We were there during a very slow time and didn't have very good service. The waitress completely forgot to bring me my food! The rest of my family got theirs but not me! She asked me what I ordered, told her and she brought me out a salad in a small bowl that had seen better days! The lettuce was rusted and wilted; not very appetizing! My oldest son ordered the combination fajita and they forgot to bring the steak with it. When he finally received it; there were five 1" pieces of beef that were over cooked and quite unattractive!
The manager tried to make things right by not charging me for the food I never received but it was too little too late.
If you go to McAlester, OK, stay away from the Chili's!

Visited September 2012
Magnolia, Texas
“good food - late!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Walking distance to hotel was a plus. The service was very good and we were happy to have something to eat at 10pm!

Visited July 2012