“first time there” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Heavener, Oklahoma
“first time there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was in McAlester on 6/13/13 and stopped in. I ordered the hamburger it was huge with ample fries too if you leave there hungry it is your own fault

gmorr
Heavener OK

• Visited June 2013

Waco, Texas
“Lunch was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Every time my wife and I meet up with family in McAlester, OK, we eat at Brangus for lunch - it never disappoints! It's authentic small town "hole-in-the-wall" dining experience - the food is great, and the portions are large. We've never had anything but a positive experience.

• Visited April 2013
Keller, Texas
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My friend and I stopped at Brangus Feedlot on the way back home to Tulsa from a trip to Talihina. Excellent steak and excellent catfish! Waitress was fantastic and very nice. Great place to eat with GREAT prices! Our waitress said they served Angus beef and it was one step above prime. The waitstaff is also one step above prime :) Well done Brangus Feedlot!!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Cant believe they stay open”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Food is lousy. Steaks are very thin, overcooked..sent it back. Next steak was very fatty. Wifes pork chops were tough.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Coalgate, Oklahoma
“A Meal to Remember....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

It's always nice to go to a new restaurant and their food far exceeds your expectations. My husband and I have been talking about stopping at this restaurant for the past year and half, since we moved back to this area but always chose to stop at Chili's, I am so glad we finally stopped at this restaurant because the food was "outstanding". I had the Sirloin Tips and it had such a great flavor, cooked just right with the right amount of seasoning. My husband had Hamburger Steak and he said it was like eating a Sirloin Steak. We are quite pleased and will now make this our go to place. By the way this was our belated Valentine Dinner so it was a special meal.

• Visited February 2013