“raw baked potatoes” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Quinton OK
“raw baked potatoes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

ordered steak and baked potatoes. Potatoes were hard as rocks mentioned this server, to no avail. Have never been back

“SUCKED”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Well..... Just left the worst Steakhouse anyone could ever eat at!!!! My daughter & myself ordered a ribeye & it was like chewing on rubber, my husband ordered catfish that was over cooked & his Shrimp was out of a box. Our waitress.... Let's just say she was just as bad as the food! She over charged us twenty something dollars & after correcting her several times, it still was not correct & had to get the manager. I will never waist my money in that establishment again & will be sure to tell everyone I know about my experience!!!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bend, Oregon
“Very tasty food and great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Careful that your eyes aren't bigger than your stomach. Portions are big and food was tasty enough to eat all of it. This is a meat eaters paradise! BBQ ribs were fantastic and steak was cooked perfect. Would love a place in my town.

Visited July 2012
McAlester, Oklahoma
“Had A Blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Very fun Place. The singer was awesome, food was great, and the beer was cold.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the La Quinta, Brangus is their room service! We had to check it out our selves! They had live music, sushi, and a 30oz sirloin for 12.95!! I ordered a bid light draft and it came in a frozen quart jar! The place has its own attitude and I will do be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere