“very comfortable very clean” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites McAlester
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1137 S. George Nigh Expressway, McAlester, OK 74501   |
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in McAlester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“very comfortable very clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

the bathroom in the bedroom really comfortable thank you for breakfast in the morning in all smiling faces my name is Roy Thomas and thank you Mike when I was at the La Quinta the service was really awesome I enjoyed the swimming pool and view from the window my room is really clean nice luxurious and I want to stay there whenever I come to McAllister

• Stayed July 2014
Brian C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at McAlester La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lubbock, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

OK, for the life of me, I don't know why anyone would be in McAlester as a destination, but if you are just driving through and looking for a place to get some rest, the La Quinta is great. Larger than normal rooms, in a quieter part of town, and a really good bargain. Even better if you are travelling with your furry friend, because most La Quinta's are pet friendly. Looking for a discount? Use promo code HOMEDL at LQ.com and you will get some really good rates.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Cheyenne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent stay. Mike was the person at the counter when we checked in and he did everything he could to make sure we were comfortable. He was very professional and friendly to us. Because of his courteousness, this will be the only place we stay when we come to Mcalester!

• Stayed May 2014
Tulsa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I am overall pleased with my stay at this hotel. I only had a couple of opportunities that I would say made it a good stay and not a great stay. I have never stayed at a La Quinta that I did not like. that was the main reason I stay at La Quinta when I have an opportunity.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We've stayed in this hotel several times. This is a newer LaQuinta that we were very pleased with. The staff is wonderful and the rooms are super clean. Every time we go through OK we plan a stop here. The location is perfect too.

Room Tip: If you have LaQuinta rewards, you have to call LQ after your stay as this hotel does not put points...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

McAlester, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Everything was clean and always seen staff cleaning, there was no pet fee but you wouldnt be able to tell they ever had pets, no pet odor or trace of pets, Staff was attentive and caring and great full breakfast. I travel thru here often and this is 3rd hotel I checked out in this area and I will have to say Ill be staying at LaQuinta from now on!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Springfield, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We came to the LaQuinta after viewing a room at a competitor hotel. We don't really stay at LaQuinta but this property has changed my mind. Lidia was very helpful in finding us the perfect room. We really appreciate tbe extra mile she went for us feel she should be commended. You can tell she takes pride in her job. The room was extremely spacious. Our little one loved all the space he had to crawl. The bed was very comfortable. If we ever come back to the area we will most definitely stay here.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites McAlester? Share your experiences!