“This Best Western is great” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #1 of 18 hotels in McAlester
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“This Best Western is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Whenever I travel to McAlester, OK I stay at this Best Western. The accommodations are fine but the hotel service is the best. They really treat you like part of the family. I normally stay at one of the Hilton chain hotels when I travel to other places - but when I'm in Oklahoma, it's gotta be Best Western. They are just terrific.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Lacie S, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Inn of McAlester, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Wow! What a nice review. To be up against a Hilton and chosen over that chain is truly an honor and I am very thankful that you are a loyal guest. I too agree that the staff sets Best Western apart from other hotels. They are friendly and they care about all their guests, that makes such a difference.

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Oklahoma City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This hotel is very clean and well maintained. The staff are very friendly and helpful, especially Lisa. The rooms are a good size and are very well decorated. We will definitely stay again when we are in the area and we will also recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Your review is greatly appreciated. I am so glad that Lisa was helpful and took care of your needs. I would love to see you back in the future!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Staff very helpful, Lisa was a blessing for all kind of info and assistance. Paula and Barbie too. Breakfast is pretty good. Very clean and best bed you could find. Towels are very fluffy and clean. Neighborhood is very nice and my mom felt very secure walking around and into next door restaurant (Marylin, excellent).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel. I have to agree with you in all aspects. The staff are so friendly and knowledgeable. I love that I can walk right across and eat at Marilyn's. Thank you for staying and I hope to see you again.
Claremore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Most comfortable bed I have ever slept in during a hotel stay. There were a ton of crickets outside but that can't be helped and thankfully there were none in our rooms. It was an older hotel but nicely maintained and was clean in all three rooms.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Lacie S, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Inn of McAlester, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us! I would also like to thank you for writing such a kind review. The bed for me is the most important part and it sounds like your sleep was fabulous! We do so much to keep up the property and when it is noticed that makes us feel great! I am glad you didn't have any crickets in your room, because I am with you on those...eww!! Thanks again and we hope to have you back:)
Georgetown, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The staff was excellent, providing all the information needed. The price was right and the room was adequate and fit our needs. The breakfast was the standard motel fare. The entrance to the motel was easy on and off the highway.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
I would like to say thank you for staying with BestWestern in McAlester. We appreciate your business so much. We look forward to seeing you on future visits:)
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

You can tell from the lobby that this is a different facility. The p roperty is very well maintained, the rooms are nicely decorated and the beds are super comfy. Did I mention that they have an outdoor pool? Wether you stay for one night or several - you are in for a treat and blissful Zzzzzz's....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the kind review! I am so happy that we were able to provide a clean, comfortable and quiet stay! We look forward to seeing you on future visits:)
Hiawatha, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

It's always easy for me to find a BW hotel. There are a few sites, i.e. La Quinta, which are easier, but we like Best Western . We like being able to back up to our own outside door and unloading. A big plus to us is PETS.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying at Best Western McAlester and writing a great review! I always appreciate people that come and not only stay but let everyone know how enjoyable it was. I am glad that we were able to accomodate your pet as well. Thanks again I hope to see you back soon!

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn of McAlester? Share your experiences!