“Best Western Inn of McAlester, OK” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #1 of 18 hotels in McAlester
Dallas Fort Worth, TX
“Best Western Inn of McAlester, OK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Very pleasant experience. Excellent Greeter (Lisa) at the Front Desk. Clean room. Friendly folks. Well pleased, and if I'm in the area again I/we will plan to definitely stay here. Easy access on and off Highway 75. Good location as well. Easy entrance/exit.

Room Tip: Didn't check on Fitness Center
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lacie S, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Inn of McAlester, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
It sounds like this was your first stay with us here is McAlester, and we are so glad you stopped! It is great to hear the positive feedback especially knowing that you will be back again is great!

91 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Enid, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The staff at this property is always bright and cheerful. You will always feel wanted and appreciated at this Hotel. The rooms are large and very comfortable. There is no noise from the adjacent highway. You are able to walk to a lovely Mom and Pop restaurant or drive to many great restaurants in the area. If you are in the area stop in and enjoy the stay as I always do.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, we really appreciate loyal guests like you. It is amazing to work for a business that knows their guests and provides great experiences to them time and time again. You make what we do worth it:)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

The front desks was very friendly & helpful. The rooms are well appointed & on the larger side. Beds were quite comfortable. Towels are soft! A welcomed relief to other hotel/motel ruff thin scratchy towels.

The breakfast area the next morning was attended to
With detail. Although several people were already having breakfast the buffet area was neat hand tidy as if we were the first ones there.

Will definitely keep in mind should we pass this way again.

Thank you!

• Stayed January 2013
Lacie S, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Inn of McAlester, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of Best Western! I am glad you enjoyed our comfortable and spacious rooms! I have to agree with you on the towels! Working in the hotel business might even make me a bit more picky than most and there is nothing like soft towels, feels a little more like home that way. We hope to see you on your next visit and again thank you for choosing us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

The room was very clean and the cookies was a good reward for staying here. This was my second visit and will not be my last. Very friendly and relaxing place to stay. I highly recommend the Best Western.

• Stayed January 2013
I always love to hear when the hotel staff makes such an impression! I am glad you enjoyed the cookies and I am most happy that this was your SECOND visit. It means so much to us to keep our guests coming back. Thank you for your review and we look foward to your next visit.
Leawood, KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed one night on way from Dallas to Leawood, KS. The hotel is nicely decorated and very clean. The desk clerk was very friendly and knew her job well. Our room was very clean, the temperature controls worked well, and the decor was nice. My bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed our stay and are happy to stay here on our next opportunity.

• Stayed January 2013
They say it is the "little things" in life that makes us happy. I think your review proved that. We are so glad that you took the time to notice the small details such as temperature controls and decor. It always makes me feel great when someone notices the little extras. We are also happy you had a clean room because we pride ourselves in cleanliness and knowledge of our job, and it sounds like we met your expectations! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you on your future visits.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Lisa at the Check in Desk was like comming home to Sister's house for a needed nights rest.
Glad to see the place is just like the way we remembered our past visit's have always been.
Next door is a great place to eat -early to late the food is good and price is easy to digest too.

Room Tip: Always Call ahead when on the road a long way away from home-- For this Hotel--- If you have pets t...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Lacie S, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Inn of McAlester, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
First of all, I would like to thank you for your continued business, there are many places to stay in McAlester and it means a lot that you choose us! It sounds like Lisa provided fantastic service, as always and that your stay was great! Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you soon! I'd also like to add that I love the food next door too!!!
Loveland, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stopped in late night while on a long, solo trip. The desk clerk, Lisa was awesome! So friendly and eager to help. Sign in was quick and easy, the room was very spacious,clean,and comfortable. Also pet friendly which was awesome since I was travelling with my poodle. Breakfast was fresh and hot and again the staff could not have been nicer! Will definitely route my next trip by there!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms were all easily accessible and quiet
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am so glad that Lisa provided such great service! I am happy to hear that traveling alone late at night we were able to accomodate you. I am also glad we had a room for your poodle! Thanks for choosing us and have a Happy New Year!

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn of McAlester? Share your experiences!