“Clean” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Lawton to your Saves list
Days Inn Lawton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   601 NW 2nd Street, Lawton, OK 73507   |
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Lawton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Lakeville, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I have stayed at number of Wyndham Hotels and never had so many problems. I traveled to Lawton to attend a graduation ceremony at Cameron University. The room that was given to me was old, the bed was so old that it was pretty much pressed in the middle with a hollow spot to sleep in. The iron boards were torn and the carpet smelled like a pet had urinated on it and was never cleaned. I would not give it this bad review unless they had a bed bug infestation. Not just a simple problem with some rooms infected. It was like a famine among bed bugs and all of them decided to reside in this hotel. I woke up in the morning with bites all over my arms legs and neck. I talked to the receptionist and she was pretty quick on giving us a new room with room service getting it checked before. I wanted to speak to the manager to make him aware of the situation. I went to talk to him and he bluntly accused me saying how can he be sure I am not the one brought bed bugs into the hotel, and basically asked me to leave the room. If he had done that to me if my family was around, I would have punched him.I saw stacks to mattresses lined up in the second floor with do not cross lines all over. I looked at one of the mattresses and they were crawling with bed bugs. I soon realized any rational argument with him was impossible. I had to dry clean all my suit jackets and clothes and get rid of clothes I slept in because I did not want to bring it back to my house and to my family. I am still fighting the bed bug bites that is spread all over me and hopefully it does not scar. I will be contacting the corporate and letting them know about the situation in that hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Lawton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Lawton

Address: 601 NW 2nd Street, Lawton, OK 73507
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Lawton
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Lawton 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Lawton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Lawton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.