“COMFORTABLE,NEEDS MORE UPKEEP” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Lawton
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   601 NW 2nd Street, Lawton, OK 73507   |
Ranked #14 of 18 hotels in Lawton

69 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Wilsonville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I really appreciated the inexpensive option of staying at Days Inn in Lawton. Everything was great. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay inexpensively.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Filthy room!! Not to mention the cockroaches!!! Was there for my son's BCT graduation and staying there was the worst part of my trip. Although the woman at the front desk was pleasant but still doesn't accomodate for my inconvenience. Their solution is to move you to another room!! The whole place is infested with cockroaches! It was confirmed by the woman at the front desk, "We do spray once a month" she said. Ugh!!! Don't waste your money folks!!!

• Stayed April 2013
Rome
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Earlier this month we arranged for our daughter-in-law to fly to Lawton, OK as our grand son was graduating from basic training. We did all of this through Priceline. The flight went okay. Once she arrived at the Days Inn there and got all checked in she decided to take a shower. She came out of the bathroom only see a cock roach scampering across the floor..she killed it...then shortly after that saw another and killed that one..She then called us to tell us that she also found one nesting in the lamp shade! She called the front desk only to be told that there was just one more room available and that they couldn't guarantee she wouldn't have the same problem there since they do have this problem ongoing. They told her that they would send someone over to treat her room the next day. (Uhhh who wants to climb in any bed after that experience because nothing is going to be done until the next day?) She was also told that there are 4 areas to the place and that only one is treated each month..

She called us to tell us what was going on..I called Priceline to let them know. They promised to call ..again...the next day. I was thinking since they "cut the deal" that they should arrange to move her to another place!! That didn't happen and neither did much else..She got through the 3 night stay.

It must have been a week or so after her return home that I received an email with an assurance of a $40.08 credit back to my account for her inconvenience. I wasn't impressed. For "3" nights of stay with that sort of inconvenience it should have been addressed right after she checked in!!

I sent an email back to Priceline telling them that we wouldn't be using their service again and we certainly wouldn't be using that location EVER again. Customer Service is even more important in this day and age. People do have other choices!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Sedona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

It's a nice motel in a good location. It was clean and quiet. My wife enjoyed the exercise room.

We both enjoyed seeing all the prarie dogs the next morning on the adjacent property.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The phone in my room did not work at all and it was impossible to connect to the internet. When I called the front desk (with my Cell phone) I was told that maintance would come to fix the phone but they never did. As for the internet connection, I was told that I can connect to the internet from the lobby or change rooms. Since it was 9pm and I was unpacked already I asked if I may change rooms the next day and was told yes. When I went to change rooms in the morning I was told that there were no more rooms available.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Lawton? Share your experiences!