“Disappointing” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
oklahoma
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

The service was slow. The restaurant was not 'packed' we had a group of 7 and was seated immediately but it went down hill from there. Our server Britnee asked one person about appetizers and when he ordered a platter she left without asking if anyone else wanted one. I asked for a rib basket, I received a platter, the manager came over to apologize for the mistake bit charged me for the platter. I also chose a baked potato which is all I recieve-no butter, sour cream or any toppings. It was only 5:30pm. Other at my table had similar experiences. It was surprisingly shocking since Applebee's is usually my fav place to eat. I will not be returning there on future visits.

Lawton, Oklahoma
“always good eating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

Applebee's is always good eating & wonderful wait staff, lots of menu choices

“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Upon arrival the music was loud and somebody had hit the freezer button. Our waiter quickly took care of both issues and the rest of the experience was great. The food was A-1 and the manager even came by to see how everything was. This restaurant is really trying to be successful and they sure did succeed with our three great meals.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
okc,ok
“this Applebees used to be a great neighborhood eatery”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

The service and food has greatly shifted downward. It was sad especially since when I lived in Lawton before I really enjoyed my experience eating in this establishment. Iam not sure what happened if they changed managers or what! Gravely disappointed!!1

Visited April 2011
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Really good food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

I just love Applebee's! They have the best food but I especially like the lower calorie meals! Way to go on saving my waist line with some yummy alternatives! :)

Visited December 2011