“Needs a little attention but overall ok” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
Aurora
“Needs a little attention but overall ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

The staff was not as friendly as I am used to. The rooms was a bit smaller and not as update as expected. There is an outside pool but the weather was bad so we didn't try it out. I would stay there again if traveling through Lawton.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

After a long day of travel we arrived at the Fairfield Inn in Lawton Oklahoma at 10:30pm. There was no one at the desk and waited about 15-20 minutes for someone to show up. There were other people that came later and were also wondering if anyone was working. Had i not reserved the room by credit card I would have left. Finally the hotel clerk showed up and proceeded to help the people that came after us. A big Oklahoma Whoa got things straight and I got the attitude. The air conditioner on the second floor room we had was so noisy I could not sleep. at 1:00am I attempted to shut it off but had no luck. I went down to the lobby and this time there was a placard that gave instructions to reach the hotel clerk. She was very apologetic and came to the room and tried herself to shut it off, but could not. We then changed rooms at 1:30 am. The air conditioner in this room turned on each time with a big whoosh but was tolerable.I paid full price for this wonderful nights sleep. FYI there were two different clerks. The rooms were ok, nothing to write about

Room Tip: Flip a coin.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Chinle, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I stay with other hotels all the time. I have been here several times to the Lawton hotel. The young man Theron has help me many of times with questions but the one thing I can say was I got into the hotel about three am after working all day and driving twelve hours. I went to to take a shower and was my hair. I put shampoo into my hair and the water in my room was cool. I never could get it hot. Theron tried to help and he changed my room with no problem. He called my room and checked to see if I was okay after the move. He made me feel like I was so important and I thank him and your facility to take care of me. Ms. Harp

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I've traveled the world and can say without hesitation that the welcoming attention provided by Sha'netta upon arrival at this Marriott facility in Lawton is simply world class. She remembers my name as I walk in the front door, inquires caringly about my family and always follows up to see if there are any special needs that she could help with. Her level of service is far beyond anything that could be a part of training for her job. She's a very bright and compassionate young lady and I'm not surprised to see so many positive comments from others who have had the pleasure to meet her. Her enthusiasm and work ethic has obviously had a positive effect on her co-workers as she pursues her higher degrees in Counseling. Bill Marriott, you need to hire this young lady to help train others within your system. That's "what I think".

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is an OUTSTANDING place to rest your head! I will certainly recommend this beautiful Hotel to all of my friends who will be traveling back and forth to Lawton, OK. The young lady Sha'Netta Moore who worked at the front desk PERFECTED EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. She made my stay rememberable! It is great to know GOOD PEOPLE still exist.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Tina M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your stay with us!! Sha'Netta loves what she does and that is ensuring you are well taken care of. I will ensure I share this posting with her and staff. Come back and see us!

Tina M
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed in Lawton for a couple of days and by accident we had to change our original hotel and hit this one. The best thing that happened during our trip. First of all they received us right away and offered breakfast for that morning. Next day my sister decided to change her hotel and join us and they made it possible to help us to stay together. Everyday, everybody have a good attitude to help. The suite was big enough and had a good lay- out .This hotel doesn't have a restaurant except for the room for the breakfast service, but they have few snacks for sale if you need it and laundry room too. Also, outside just on the left there is Crackel Barrel but you can also drive a little more and get other options.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

After a six hour drive to Lawton, OK, I was greeted by a huge smile by Sha'Netta Moore working the front desk. She placed me in a beautiful room near the elevator as asked and suggest Mike's Sports Bar & Grill for Dinner. I took a client their for dinner and the resturant was magnificant and a perfect place for a low key client dinner. I will be a loyal customer of Fairfield - Lawton for taking great care of me during my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
I appreciate your time in telling us about your stay. Our staff love to care for our guests, and it means a lot when you let us know we made your stay enjoyable and provided you with the special attention you deserve! Come back and see us soon.

Tina M

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott? Share your experiences!