“Ribs, Ribs Ribs” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Columbia, Tennessee
“Ribs, Ribs Ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

They have killer ribs with a wonderful sauce. I got a gigantic baked potato with everything on it. Thought I had died and gone to heaven. IF you like quality food for the whole family this is the place to go1

Visited June 2014

Lawton, Oklahoma
“Love the pulled pork”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Always pleasant when you get there, very good service, food is really good. This is one of the two places in Lawton I will eat BBQ

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montgomery, Texas
“Seasoned Fries and Cole Slaw are delicous”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Ate Sunday 19 JAN 2014 for dinner. Bob Parsons came over and introduced himself and exceptionally welcomed us to the Rib Crib. I think he is a fix-it man and he is doing a good job and is very hospitable.

The dining area was cold. It was cold outside and some heat inside would have been good.

The St. Louis style ribs were good. Not great, not overcooked, but good. I've never had St. Louis style before, so not sure exactly what to expect. I am generally hesitant eating ribs for dinner, as lunch is when they are fresh from the smoker.

The hamburgers were good and the seasoned fries and coleslaw was delicious.

My wife wanted her burger "protein style" which is wrapped in lettuce and without the bun which they could not do. Come on, get with the 2010's, this is common menu option now.

The waitress needed more training on menu items, for example, which items are prepared fresh and which came from a can.

Kids meals include an Oreo cookie ice cream which was nice.

Overall, a nice dinner and I would return.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lawton, Oklahoma
“The best service in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We ate there this evening for the first time ever. It was pretty good. At first glance, the prices are the menu were daunting, but as we eased into the atmosphere, we became more at rest. Our waitress was very attentive, and the manager even came over and talked with us for a bit. I was super pleased with service and the food. I can honestly say that it is the best service that I have ever received in Lawton, and I have been here several years. I even heard the manager getting onto his employees in the back for cursing... So, it is very family friendly. The kid's meals were priced really well and even included dessert. By the time the check came, my husband I agreed that it was well worth it. All said and done, the prices evened out and we got out for a good price, better than I expected. I will definitely be going back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
El Paso
“rib crib”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

outstanding BBQ, an absolute must when in the area. the food was excellent, the staff friendly and inviting. The only downside was the slow service

• Visited December 2013