“White Buffalo - Lawton, OK” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #57 of 166 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: A locally owned restaurant serving fresh takes on American classics made from scratch!
Lawton, Oklahoma
“White Buffalo - Lawton, OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is very good. I'm a bacon fanatic and get their sandwiches with extra bacon, and they are always delicious !! They are, however, a bit overpriced. Service is sketchy, you may get great service one time, and poor service the next. I reccommend sitting in the bar area (not necessarialy @ the bar itself), so you can get the bartender's attention if you aren't getting service. Ambiance is so-so, for a Shopping Mall eatery.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lakewood, California
“Fort Sill Graduation after spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

we were in town for my sons graduation, not too many places around town, this was a nice spot at the mall, they got pretty busy with us all, food was really good, try the fried pickles. Yummm!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Went to white buffalo with my husband the service was awful waitress forgot my husbands beer finally it came to the table in a dirty glass.. Food was okay but it took forever to get a refill and yet again my husband ordered a beer and he had to remind her to bring it to him menu is limited needless to say we won't be back!

Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Deep Fried BACON”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We went following Basic Training graduation at Fort Sill. The restaurant was full of soldiers (new grads and those based there) and the staff was overwhelmingly accommodating. Service was speedy and the wait staff was gracious to all those in uniform. Very impressed!

Only thing is they close early (9:30 on a Friday night!) so we snuck in following a movie and just ordered apps.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Limited Menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here, twice. The buffalo burgers are delicious, but really expensive!! I usually eat "healthy," and there really wasn't much I would order on the menu.

The environment is your typical "sports bar in a mall," ordinary booths and tables, with a number of televisions set on sporting events. The service was friendly, but slow. Both times I was there, I waited a long time for someone to take my order, and again for them to bring the check, and I never got a refill on my drink, though there were very few customers.

I would probably take an out-of-town guest there, for the novelty of eating a buffalo burger, (which, again, was delicious), but I won't go often, unless they expand their menu.

• Visited November 2013