“Wonderful Mini-honeymoon” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Wonderful Mini-honeymoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband and I had been to the casino previously that is why we stayed here. Everyone was so friendly and congratulatory on our wedding. From the moment we walked in we received nothing but smiles from everyone from the front desk to floor staff to maintenance. We already reserved another night there in a few weeks. The band at the casino was wonderful. The hotel is non-smoking the casino is not. We are smokers so we reserved a patio room so we could go outside and even that had a semblance of privacy. The bed was so comfortable I don't think I have slept that well in my life. Housekeeping came in the morning and asked if we needed anything. She gave us extra towels and coffees.
The room did not have a mini-fridge but they are available in the room if it is requested.
We sat and watched the band and felt no pressure to gamble. They offer slots. Also, craps and blackjack as table games..
When booking be sure to remember there is an incidentals charge of $50 per night. This covers room service, snack bar, even the 360 restaurant on site. As soon as we checked out the balance was returned to our account.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker ask for a patio room.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Benne B, Marketing Manager at Apache Casino Hotel, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us! See you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Columbus, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I didn't stay the night, just stopped for dinner and slots. The wait staff was superior and the food was delicious, not to mention with very large portions. The menu has a little but of everything and they brew Starbucks coffee which they bring in huge cups too. There is also a small coffee shop onsite that brews the more basic Starbucks drinks.

As for gambling the casino is by no means huge, but has a nice variety of slots but we didn't try any of the table games. Would visit again.

Stayed July 2014
Thanks for stopping by to see us on your way through Lawton. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Hope to see you again soon!
Northglenn, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were scheduled to stay at the hotel for 5 days, we lasted two. We requested more towel, we had 4 people in the room and we were questioned on why we needed more. Our sheets were dirty on arrival, and the bed was not made, the outer comforter was just pulled up. The glasses were dirty. After the first night they still did not give us enough towels after they cleaned, we had to call down for more. The bathroom wasn't cleaned, and we received no new soaps, shampoo etc.. The beds were not made, and they didn't vacuum. We went swimming in the morning of the second day, came back after the cleaning crew came and still no vacuum, bed not made, went to take a shower they had folded a dirty wash cloth into a clean towel. This was the final thing, we went to check out, and were told good luck working with the booking site, and they couldn't do anything for us. We called the booking site and had a refund in 24 hours for the remaining days. The staff was rude for the hotel portion. We did have a great time with the food staff, they were helpful, friendly, and courteous.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay. We pride ourselves on clean and comfortable rooms with great service.
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the Apache Casino Hotel for 3 days for my grandsons graduation from Fort Sill. The employees are there in a heartbeat for all of your needs. They are very friendly and eager to help. The hotel is convieniatly located for Fort Sill, Lawton Airport, restaurants and shopping. All of these are no more than 15 to 20 minutes away. Room accommodations are very comfortable and clean. We had a great stay and I highly recommend this hotel.

North Richland Hills, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

This little gem is awesome! Small, friendly casino/hotel with great mountain hiking and kayaking only 20 mins away in the Wichita Mountains Wildlife refuse! Go to the 360 bar and ask for Brittany! She is amazing! Penny is a wonderful server. Everyone there is great. The snack bar makes a great breakfast, and the slots were fun! Clean, quiet, with a clean pool/hot tub. And.... it's only 3 hours away from Fort Worth!!!!!!!!!!! Great trip! Thanks guys!!!

Room Tip: The beds are GREAT! So comfortable. Shower is big with great water flow. Halls were quiet and every...
Granbury, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We have stayed here a number of times, with me paying 100 a night, always two nights at least. The desk clerk service has been good and friendly. My beef is with a players club promotion that they didn't honor and no prior requirements were listed to fulfill it. In April, they had a promo that if you earned 1000 points, you would earn a free room. That was all that was listed or told at players club. I had already paid for two nights and we wanted to stay one more. My husband earned the 1000 within the time frame and before midnight, went to the players club to redeem it so we could stay over. They told him that he didn't have 2.37 in reward credits on his card so he couldn't have it. What the heck???? There is no mention of it anywhere at the club or online. When he had earned points for free play, he used it, noone telling him just to save it. The criteria was 1000 points in a day. He got it. I earned it the day before but since I had already paid for the room, they said mine was no good either! The desk clerk had told me if I earned it they would credit the amount I paid back to my credit card so I spent plenty of money to get the 1000 points-it takes plenty!-only to be told by some guy at the hotel desk later that the girl was mis-informed and that was incorrect. So, in essence, both of us spent a heckload to get the thousand points and neither was honored. He asked to speak to a manager and was told they were having a meeting. I think the womans last name was hollingsworth or collingsworth that was unavailable. When we visit, we leave them plenty of money but haven't been back since that happened. That was too uncool to royally rip off two good customers over the same bogus promotion. The hotel is comfy, love the comfy bed and the non smoking of it. I would gladly go back but feel that is so unfair. Then, got my promotion in the mail and ten bucks free play but no hotel offer. That was crazy for as much as I spent. I don't understand at all. Maid service is decent except for on the nightstand which was very sticky where someone has spilled soda and it hadn't been cleaned. Overall, a nice play to stay. Needs more dining choice or small buffet.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stayed one night but felt like we were staying with friends. The hotel is very nice. It is clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and professional. The 360 restaurant is comfortable and the food exceptional. Great place to stay!!!

Stayed June 2014

Been to Apache Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!