“Great People!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Lawton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Stillwater
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our room was very dirty, carpet was so filthy we wore our shoes the whole time, the comforters had stains, the vent on the air conditioner had large dirt clumps in it, it smelled dirty, the sheets on the bed had old blood stains! the furniture was old and scratched up! HEALTH RISK!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
baymontsaleslawton, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, I would like to apologize for the less than perfect experience you endured at our property. I wish you would have brought this to my attention or my staff’s before checking out. I will be looking into the accusations of the room not being up to standards. I would like to throw out there that the property is an older property and has recently been sold and the new owner’s are planning and have already started on some of the renovations. However, in the process of renovating the carpets are always the last to be changed out. I would love for you to contact me about the issues you had so I could further rectify any and all issues. Please, contact me at the property anytime
Lawton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel was not clean! The rooms were very old, the furniture was scratched up, the remote in room 307 had tape, the comforter was stained, and the room had a terrible smell. When asked to change rooms the front desk told me that all of the comforters are cleaned and did not see why I wanted another room because of the stains! The second room was dirty, the air vents had large dirt clumps, the comforters had stains, the floors were filthy, and the sheet on my second bed had a BLOOD STAIN on it!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymontsaleslawton, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I do appreciate your input and I have discussed the issues mentioned in your review with my my staff. The staff and I try our best to offer the best service every time along with a clean and pleasant room.

All bedding and comforters are cleaned on a daily basis and refurnished daily and as needed during your stay. The property has renovation plans to update furniture and replace the carpet in the the near future. If your ever in town again, I would appreciate if you would give us another opportunity to show our hometown hospitality.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton

Address: 1203 NW 40th Street, Lawton, OK 73505
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Lawton
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton Hotel Lawton
Baymont Inn And Suites Lawton
Baymont Inn Lawton
Lawton Baymont Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.