“Business” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Okc, United States
“Business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

A pleasant surprise. Very pleased with all accommodations. Rooms were spacious, comfortable and clean. Entire facility exceeded my expectations. For travel in the future, I will definitely check to see if a Homewood Suites is near by.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for choosing us during your stay in Lawton. I am so glad we were able to make an impression to the degree that you know look for this Brand when you travel. It was our pleasure to host you and we look forward to seeing you again very soon. Thank you for your kind words in your review! Welcome to our Homewood Suites Family!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Very nice lodging. Very clean and classy. Very nice breakfast and I especially liked the dinner specials at night that gave me an alternative to going out to a restaurant. Had some troubles with my TV, and had to have a room switch but all and all I would recommend this place if staying for any extended period of time.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Great and thank you for your recomendation. I apologize for the issue with the tv as anything mechanical or elctrical will fault from time to time, but I am glad your stay was exceptional and that the issue was resolved. With this team, it is Every Guest Every Time.. and we do our very best to ensure this 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. WE hope to see you again in the near future. Welcome to the Homewood Suites Family!
FAYETTEVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Much room for improvement, from the meals, internet, smell, Business Center, needs a scanner. Loud over head music blaring in the business center. Ice tea that taste like coffee, coffee that taste like its been cooked several hours. high fat meals, too much butter, salt. Not really health conditions preparation. Love Seats and Chairs smell like vomit. My HHonors Profile doesn't mean a thing, difficulty in getting a credit for missing stay. Much Room for improvement!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Let me address these one by one....

We were in constant communication regarding the Missing stay. I also personally Called Hilton as well as my entire front desk Team to ensure this was fixed and ensure you had the Diamond status you deserve and are owed. When there is an issue at times it takes awhile to amend as we can only work as fast as Hilton. I also stated to you that if they do not fix accordingly I would "BUY" you the points to ensure you were awarded the Diamond status.

The Internet is what is provided by and is standard for Hilton Homewood Suites, In fact they recently within the last month they upgraded us. This is an issue I do not hear regular. So I will certainly look into this. With up to 320 guests in the hotel at any given time, like any other internet anywhere else it will bog down if enough people are on and in use.

The Music is adjusted also according to Hilton standard, I again hear very little issues regarding this with the exception of the business center.. which we can and do adjust upon request. Never have we failed to oblige a guest wishing for this to be turned down, while others like it up.

Regarding the Elevators.. if that was the only room type left due to that we are an Extend stay hotel we do our very best to accommodate you, and we do read every profile and comment in the Hhonor status CRM reports. I would suggest that you utilize your " E-Check In" that is available to ALL Hhonor Guests and ensure you have the desired room upon booking. If you do not know how to do this or know what this is Myself or Dusty at the front desk would love to show you. You are always preferred treatment and get a room type you request but there are circumstances that do not allow for this always which is why the room is guranteed but not the room type..

50.00 Incidental , as stated on the Reg card upon check in ... that will drop off in accordance with your financial institution. Once you have checked out we do not posses that hold your bank or Credit Card Company is responsible for that and when they release it.

Room furniture Smell... I was not aware of this as we certainly would change it out or find you a new location and room. I will advise Housekeeping as we have proper equipment to clean the furniture if there is an issue as I speek and see you most every day I would have expected you to mention this to me and not read it in a review, so that I could amend immidiatly.

The food preparation and what we can and cant serve is strict HIlton standard and is mostly Pre Pre prepared. We are only allowed to order and operate from the Hilton Menu program. I will pass this along to James and Gloria.. as you know all you have to do is ask and we will prepare you something that is more to your choosing. Again not mentioned to me as i would instruct staff to better service your needs

If there is Much room for improvement as much as we talk day to day during your stays I would like to know these things so that I may Amend to better service you. As I do ask you each time I see you How you are and if there is anything I can do.

We Thank you for staying with us at the Homewood Suites in Lawton Oklahoma. It was a pleasure having you at our hotel and I look forward to your next stay with us or with another Hilton Brand hotel. If I can be of further assistance please let me know. Thank you again for allowing us to extend our hospitality to you and for staying with the Homewood Suite Lawton.

Have a wonderful day!
Binghamton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Comftorable, Quite, Clean, Professional staff. Would not hesitate to bring my family here if my stay was other than buisness purpose. As far as buisnes related the rooms are very comfortable for long duration stay, internet is not smoking fast but it is stable and reliable. Free Dinners and Breakfast are very good.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review on this site. It is our pleasure to be available and host you while traveling. Thank you for choosing us when there are so many options in our area. We hope to see you in future stay and welcome to our Homewood Suites Family!
Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Danielle, Jamie and Sarah at the front desk were all fantastic and provided excellent service. They were warm, friendly, and professional. They did not hesitate to answer my questions about the hotel amenities, food, and surrounding restaurants in the area. I will definitely stay here again in November for my return business trip to Lawton OK.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Weeelll.. November hurry and get here...lol cause it was great to have you here with us! Its always great to have a review that mentions staf personally and by name, that solidifies that a wonderful impression was made. Our guests are Amazing and we love each and everyone. We cant wait to see you again and are looking forward to it. Welcome to our Homewood Suites Family!!
Brighton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Hotel was clean, staff were very nice. My only complaint would be the breakfast,not good, coffee was kind of bad too. I loved the room. I would stay there again regardless of the breakfast. We were there for my daughters BCT graduation, and may be back in the future if my son goes to BCT at Ft. Sill, and I would stay at Homewood.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for letting me know your thoughts and the review. Upon your return please take the time to take me aside and tell me what it is we could do better with Breakfast. We do abide by strict standards set forth by Hilton But I can "cheat" a little... we look forward to seeing you again soon. It was wonderful to have you here. Congrats to your Soldiers.. It is they who deserve the review comments respect and attention! Welcome to Our Homewood Suites Family!
Altoona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I would recommend to all. Staff extremly helpful, rooms were clean and quite. The breakfast was good. Just what the grandkids needed. Close to alot of attivitves in the area as well. Pool was nice and the basketball court was great for the grandkids as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
thank you so much for choosing us! I am so glad to hear that the grandkids had a wonderful time and enjoyed all the hotel had to offer. It is a pleasure having children around the hotel. Seems like we have so much business class its abnormal to see children but when we do we love it! Thank you for the great review and we look forward to seeing you again in a future stay. Welcome to our homewood Suites Family!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton? Share your experiences!